Claw grip mouse for small hands.

ShindoSama

This past week I've been looking around and I'm just desperetaley looking for a replacement for my RAT 7. It feels too chunk to me. My hand is 6.7 by 3 inches (17cm by 7.6cm) and I can't seem to find a good mouse I can finger tip and claw. My sights keep pointing to the ouroboros. Razer still hasn't sent me a product I didn't like, So I don't see why the ouroboros would fail me, but I keep getting frightened that I will waste 150 on a mouse that doesn't help my current situation. Do you guys know any good gaming mice that can fit my tiny hands? I'm still considering the ouroboros, but I want too look for one last thought before I pull the trigger.

Deathadder is perfect for people with small hands

I looked at the dimensions. It's 5 inches long. Measuring the rat 7 at its smallest form, it's 4 inches long. I can just about palm with that. Then again it has a bit of weight to it, so maybe it's not exactly optimal for clawing or fingertipping. It's important to remember ergonomis factor in too, so if a mouse has a big hump it can kill distance. Do you think for 6.5 inch hands, something like the 5 inch deatheadder can be fingertipeed or clawed?

thanks for the reply homie. .

I looked at the dimensions. It's 5 inches long. Measuring the rat 7 at its smallest form, it's 4 inches long. I can just about palm with that. Then again it has a bit of weight to it, so maybe it's not exactly optimal for clawing or fingertipping. It's important to remember ergonomis factor in too, so if a mouse has a big hump it can kill distance. Do you think for 6.5 inch hands, something like the 5 inch deatheadder can be fingertipeed or clawed?

I hybrid grip, so I don't know, but with that hand size, you can hybrid grip also (hybrid is between claw and palm)

If I were you, just conform to the mouse

CM storm Spawn. seriously. that thing is great and low cost.

Also its a "flawless optical sensor". No weird acceleration

This, or if the Spawn is not available in your area, the Xornet is much the same, just with a different ("slightly worse") sensor. Zowie mice have great sensors and are on the smaller side, check them out.

This, or if the Spawn is not available in your area, the Xornet is much the same, just with a different ("slightly worse") sensor. Zowie mice have great sensors and are on the smaller side, check them out.

and would you recommend it for a tight claw or fingertip grip?

I'm on the borderline on getting a refurbished G9X; have you used it?

I own one, it is SO amazing

and would you recommend it for a tight claw or fingertip grip?

I'd imagine both ways would work fine due the size and shape.

Deathadder is perfect for people with small hands

Wait, perfect for small hands. Damn I have been looking at the deathadder, I don't have that small hands. How about a hybrid grip for larger hand

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

You can remove weights from the RAT 7.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Also, if you are not really gaming: http://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Dell-Bluetooth-receiver-included/dp/B0057QKZS4

Using it right now. (I use it for school)

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Yeah agree, or the Xornet its basicly the same body shape so would also be a good choice! Specs is little different but very cheap but good mouse!

http://www.cmstorm.com/en/products/peripherals/Xornet/

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --