Need case ideas

xven
Go to solution Solved by xven,

got the 750d airflow from corsair with the fans thx everyone.

20 minutes ago, imreloadin said:

Won't work, his motherboard is an E-ATX that is 272mm wide, the max width for E-ATX motherboards that the Evolv ATX supports is 264mm per Phantek's website. @xven

People really need to check compatibility of a case before making suggestions, this makes everyone on the forum look bad when people give out suggestions that don't work and the OP buys the wrong case...

what do you think of http://www.corsair.com/en-ca/obsidian-series-750d-airflow-edition-full-tower-atx-case looks solid to me and i already know my way around corsair cases

12 minutes ago, Energycore said:

The other case I like aesthetically that can fit all your components is the Corsair 760T.

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/6zyxFT/corsair-case-cc9011074ww

whats your opinion on the 750d airflow edition

1 minute ago, xven said:

what do you think of http://www.corsair.com/en-ca/obsidian-series-750d-airflow-edition-full-tower-atx-case looks solid to me and i already know my way around corsair cases

The Obsidian line from Corsair is pretty solid as you know since you had a 900D. The 750D should be just as good for you.

38 minutes ago, SirFluff96 said:

I really like the NZXT H440 or the NZXT S340. A few other good ones are the Cooler Master HAF 912 and the Thermaltake Versa H24.

i would say s340 too solid case for a solid price

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

1 minute ago, imreloadin said:

The Obsidian line from Corsair is pretty solid as you know since you had a 900D. The 750D should be just as good for you.

I am going at the store right now they have a 750d airflow edition in display... what two fan all in one radiator would u use to keep that cpu cold

6 minutes ago, xven said:

I am going at the store right now they have a 750d airflow edition in display... what two fan all in one radiator would u use to keep that cpu cold

The best All in one would be the Corsair H110i GTX, it's compatible with the case and your motherboard so you should be good to go.

9 minutes ago, xven said:

most 240mm aios have similar performance, fans also play a big part

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

10 minutes ago, imreloadin said:

Corsair 750D Airflow edition with all corsair red led fans x7 would cost me 390$ its in my price range.

got the 750d airflow from corsair with the fans thx everyone.