Ugggh, help...

Brennan Price
1 hour ago, valdyrgramr said:

It's a pillow...who cares?  I mean I like Japan and all, but the weeaboo thing needs to stop. xD  Honestly, though, and no I don't have one of those just a giant pillow from kmart. It helps with my sleep apnea is why.  However, the anime ones are silly to me.  I'm not going to judge anyone over a pillow.  That's just stupid imo.  If they give you the pillow then they give you a pillow...who honestly is going to waste time out of their life to judge you over that other than some insecure child?  If they're doing it to humiliate you then just take it, shrug, and act like nothing happened.  That will piss off somebody that insecure more.

What are you trying to get at? I feel like this is a hate comment.

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

2 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Unless I was reading it wrong wasn't someone trying to be childish towards you?  I was saying that you shouldn't care what's on a product, and if the person 'is" doing it to be childish towards you then turn it around on them by not caring what's on the product.  Because "if" they are like that then don't let them get a rise out of you.

Oh ok, cool. That is a fair point, I Shall not rise to it.

My Rig:

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

Also, the "weeaboo" part wasn't calling you one.  It was simply stating that I'm tired of people assuming that all Otaku's take things that far.  It's gotten to the point that people using that term are outright ignorant of the meaning.

Haha, ok mate. Don't worry about it, a lot of the others used the term 'Weeaboo' so its good :)

My Rig:

2 hours ago, ShadowCaptain said:

This ENTIRE forum is 1st world problems

go build a children's hospital in Syria or something

I will, I definitely will.

If they do give it to you you could just put like a pillow case over it, or put it in bleach water. The mouse pad, that might be harder to take care of.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

3 minutes ago, wcreek said:

If they do give it to you you could just put like a pillow case over it, or put it in bleach water. The mouse pad, that might be harder to take care of.

Well yeah, the mouse pad is gonna be hard to hide. The pillow could be beneficial though because I find it hard to get to sleep anyway so ya never know.

My Rig:

1 minute ago, Brennan_Price said:

Well yeah, the mouse pad is gonna be hard to hide. The pillow could be beneficial though because I find it hard to get to sleep anyway so ya never know.

Depending on how the manufacturer put the image top surface on to the rubber mat backing it might be able to just be ripped off and then replaced with like a black fabric/cloth. You'd probably want to use like a fabric adhesive spray. If you can't get the image top to separate you could probably just adhere the black fabric to the top surface itself.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

2 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Depending on how the manufacturer put the image top surface on to the rubber mat backing it might be able to just be ripped off and then replaced with like a black fabric/cloth. You'd probably want to use like a fabric adhesive spray. If you can't get the image top to separate you could probably just adhere the black fabric to the top surface itself.

Hmmm, never thought of that. Thanks :)

My Rig:

i'm curious as to what the character/anime the body pillow is so could you pm me a link to it?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

1 minute ago, themaniac said:

i'm curious as to what the character/anime the body pillow is so could you pm me a link to it?

Sure, Be there in a moment :)

My Rig:

1 minute ago, HectorElFather said:

Children in Africa are starving you know...

Yeah, exactly. They could have eaten that mouse mat and pillow case. It would get rid of the evidence.

My Rig:

1 minute ago, Brennan_Price said:

Yeah, exactly. They could have eaten that mouse mat and pillow case. It would get rid of the evidence.

Man I'm eating rice now (no I'm not asian!) and your comment nearly made me choke cuz I laughed so hard (no sarcasm, for real I laughed)

Man I'm eating rice now (no I'm not asian!) and your comment nearly made me choke cuz I laughed so hard (no sarcasm, for real I laughed)

Haha, that's good to hear :) Maybe I should change what's in my signature lol.

My Rig:

4 minutes ago, Brennan_Price said:

Haha, that's good to hear :) Maybe I should change what's in my signature lol.

That's good to hear that the rice almost choked me to death? You're a psychopath sadist. Go away or I'm dialing 911. The police will arrive on time and help me out and not beat me to death with a nightstick then lie to their superior officers that I fell down the stairs even if I'm a young black male with a job...right?......right?

That's good to hear that the rice almost choked me to death? You're a psychopath sadist. Go away or I'm dialing 911. The police will arrive on time and help me out even if I'm a young black male with a job...right?......right?

Haha, no I meant that it is good to hear I am making people laugh. I had a bad downhill bike accident today and since I've been feeling a bit rough and not myself.

My Rig:

2 minutes ago, Brennan_Price said:

Haha, no I meant that it is good to hear I am making people laugh. I had a bad downhill bike accident today and since I've been feeling a bit rough and not myself.

you broke your bones?

3 minutes ago, HectorElFather said:

you broke your bones?

No, only pulled a muscle and got a few scraped but I'm just peed off that I bent the rims and spokes of my bikes front wheel. Gonna have to pay for a new one because it's dangerous even if I got it aligned to be straight. 

My Rig:

2 minutes ago, Brennan_Price said:

No, only pulled a muscle and got a few scraped but I'm just peed off that I bent the rims and spokes of my bikes front wheel. Gonna have to pay for a new one because it's dangerous even if I got it aligned to be straight. 

I once was drunk as a mofo, we were in a pub with a couple friends and I went to the toilet to piss the alcohol out (you know when you drink too much beer you gotta pee a lot) and for some reason I didn't like the way the wall was looking at me so I punched it full strength (almost my entire body weight was behind the punch) and I broke my 4th and 5th metacarpal bones and a joint below those two bones. A piece of bone came off too.

It looked something like this: a bit worse though and it was the 4th metacarpus too. 

I had to wear a plaster cast for 7 weeks...

GettyImages-85324598-569175245f9b58eba48f49f3.jpg

3 minutes ago, HectorElFather said:

I once was drunk as a mofo, we were in a pub with a couple friends and I went to the toilet to piss the alcohol out (you know when you drink too much beer you gotta pee a lot) and for some reason I didn't like the way the wall was looking at me so I punched it full strength (almost my entire body weight was behind the punch) and I broke my 4th and 5th metacarpal bones and a joint below those two bones. A piece of bone came off too.

It looked something like this: a bit worse though and it was the 4th metacarpus too. 

I had to wear a plaster cast for 7 weeks...

Ouch man, that looks really bad. You ever got revenge on that wall since? I bet you have because they are always watching us.

My Rig:

3 minutes ago, Brennan_Price said:

Ouch man, that looks really bad. You ever got revenge on that wall since? I bet you have because there are always walls watching us.

Hell yea I did, I went back with a fucking rock drill and showed them walls whos boss. And while I was drillin I yelled "whos gonna need medical attention now, fool??!"

Hell yea I did, I went back with a fucking rock drill and showed them walls whos boss. 

Haha, nice job! He'll be out for the season lol. Anyway, sorry I gotta go but if you want you can PM me if you want to skype call at any other point. You seem genuine.

My Rig: