John McAfee wants to sell you a $100 gadget that blocks the NSA

TopWargamer

Why do I have a feeling McAfee is part of the team of companies that work with the NSA?

hue hue hue.

Good luck!

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

No really, I'm serious. McAfee is a terrible anti virus that's on par with Norton on being useless bloatware. I don't think I can in good conscious support this.

Why do I have a feeling McAfee is part of the team of companies that work with the NSA?

Watch this video and does this guy look like the type?

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Watch this video and does this guy look like the type?

Steve Ballmer is an eccentric billionair and MS is balls deep with the NSA so I'm still not buying it. :P

That video was really awkward, though. This makes me want to stay further away from this guy haha.

The only person I'd trust with legit anti NSA anything is the same guy that exposed the NSA for what they really were. Anti NSA device from Edward Snowden or go home.

He is way to paranoid for that.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

the gadget itself might block it, but the rest of your stuff wont.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans