All my ports are blocked

Go to solution Solved by Donut417,
37 minutes ago, Komemucho358 said:

I have checked http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ and many other open port checking website which all show that every port is closed. I have tried factory resetting my router but that doesn't seem to help. Since there are 2 ports where the internet line comes out of in my home (in different rooms), I have tried both of them. 

Any Idea how to fix this?

Screen Shot 2016-06-16 at 11.19.34 AM.png

This is your routers firewall at work. This is normal. This means you are secured. It will not affect most of your internet access. These ports allow you to use different web service. For example I have ports triggered in my router for Starbound, this way I can run a starbound server when me and my friend want to play. Some ports are used to sent and deliver emails and such. Most people wont be bothered by closed ports. If you dont use a service that requires the port, then the port should remained closed to protect you from bad guys on the interwebs. 

I have checked http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ and many other open port checking website which all show that every port is closed. I have tried factory resetting my router but that doesn't seem to help. Since there are 2 ports where the internet line comes out of in my home (in different rooms), I have tried both of them. 

Is it Windows firewall?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Ports dont effect internet access? I think the port is for port forwarding. 

Magical Pineapples

37 minutes ago, Komemucho358 said:

This is your routers firewall at work. This is normal. This means you are secured. It will not affect most of your internet access. These ports allow you to use different web service. For example I have ports triggered in my router for Starbound, this way I can run a starbound server when me and my friend want to play. Some ports are used to sent and deliver emails and such. Most people wont be bothered by closed ports. If you dont use a service that requires the port, then the port should remained closed to protect you from bad guys on the interwebs. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Thank you very much for clarifying this! I was bit worried because before I updated my router all of the ports were open.