Should I buy this?

TAHIRMIA
Go to solution Solved by AlphaGamer46,
2 minutes ago, TAHIRMIA said:

I found this on Amazon:https://www.amazon.co.uk/Powerful-gaming-4718uPro-Windows-Professional/dp/B00IKKUDAE

Do you think I should buy it. I know that the CPU is worth pretty much the whole build but is it good and has anyone bought this before.

Should I buy it?

Yes, and no.

The only thing holding that system back is the GT 730. Buy the system and then spend the extra money on a better GPU, selling the GT 730. Possibly wait till the RX 480 comes out, as that will be a very good cheap GPU.

Should I Buy It?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Buy It?

• Yes
    • No

I found this on Amazon:https://www.amazon.co.uk/Powerful-gaming-4718uPro-Windows-Professional/dp/B00IKKUDAE

Do you think I should buy it. I know that the CPU is worth pretty much the whole build but is it good and has anyone bought this before.

Should I buy it?

Edit:i know the GPU is crap. I have a spare 970 that i can put in it

Hello

Should I buy it?

Yes, and no.

The only thing holding that system back is the GT 730. Buy the system and then spend the extra money on a better GPU, selling the GT 730. Possibly wait till the RX 480 comes out, as that will be a very good cheap GPU.

2017 Gaming PC

Excellent value machine, keeps me going.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB | RAM: 16GB DDR4 | Motherboard: MSI Z170A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM

PSU: Casecom 600W PSU | Case: Corsair Graphite 230T | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | HDD: 3TB WD Blue

Dell XPS 15 9560

Beautiful laptop, in a stunning form factor.

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQ | GPU: Intel HD Graphics 630/Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 (not mobile, full GPU) | RAM: 16GB DDR4 | SSD: 512GB SK Hynix SSD

Display: 4K IPS 100% Adobe RGB Touch Panel | I/O: Two USB 3.0 with PowerShare, HDMI, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, SD Card Slot, and Thunderbolt 3 USB-C

Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB | Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 32GB

2 minutes ago, AlphaGamer46 said:

Yes, and no.

I know the GPU isn't that good I have edited the post. I have a spare 970 I can put in it.

But other than that would you buy it?

Hello

I know the GPU isn't that good I have edited the post. I have a spare 970 I can put in it.

But other than that would you buy it?

Yeah, other than that I would buy it.

2017 Gaming PC

Excellent value machine, keeps me going.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB | RAM: 16GB DDR4 | Motherboard: MSI Z170A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM

PSU: Casecom 600W PSU | Case: Corsair Graphite 230T | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | HDD: 3TB WD Blue

Dell XPS 15 9560

Beautiful laptop, in a stunning form factor.

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQ | GPU: Intel HD Graphics 630/Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 (not mobile, full GPU) | RAM: 16GB DDR4 | SSD: 512GB SK Hynix SSD

Display: 4K IPS 100% Adobe RGB Touch Panel | I/O: Two USB 3.0 with PowerShare, HDMI, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, SD Card Slot, and Thunderbolt 3 USB-C

Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB | Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 32GB

1 minute ago, Gregrs said:

I would, just make sure it has enough wattage to support the 970

Yeah if its anything unbranded or low power I will be buying a PSU straight away

Hello