Anyone Know a Sub-$70 Power Supply Without Rainbow Coloured Wires?

cantalOPe

I'm trying to make a budget-ish build, but also want a clean looking build, unfortunately that has forced me into getting a much more expensive power supply than needed, just so I can get black coloured cables, since I am not a fan of the rainbow coloured cables most budget ones use, so does anyone know a budget power supply with black/white coloured cables?

You probably won't find that one in this price range. Remember, that this rainbow is your friend - it tells you what which wire is for.

6 minutes ago, paprikman said:

You probably won't find that one in this price range. Remember, that this rainbow is your friend - it tells you what which wire is for.

):

What wattage are you looking for? And what type of Dollar are we speaking about?

1 minute ago, y_unit265 said:

What wattage are you looking for? And what type of Dollar are we speaking about?

Wattage is around 500 Watts (build comes in right around 490W), and right now I have to get this $70 https://pcpartpicker.com/product/R2mxFT/corsair-power-supply-cp9020103na one from Corsair, which is a bit too much, not to mention it is 100 watts more than I need, all for dem black sleeves.

corsair CX greys, evga supernova series, seasonic s12ii/m12ii/g550, antec HCG are the ones i can remember. probably lots more with all-black cables, rainbow color psu cables are usually on the lower-end power supplies.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

5 minutes ago, cantalOPe said:

Wattage is around 500 Watts (build comes in right around 490W)

I'm afraid that you'll either be spending your entire $70 to get some black cables. You could always take some black tape, if you don't mind the tacky look. (I did it for my front panel connectors)

7 minutes ago, cantalOPe said:

not to mention it is 100 watts more than I need

100 Watts over should be fine. Anything higher would really be to much though.

maybe look at this list 

It has all the good PSUs and you might be able to find some that has black cables and are 70$ or a bit less

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

4 hours ago, y_unit265 said:

I'm afraid that you'll either be spending your entire $70 to get some black cables. You could always take some black tape, if you don't mind the tacky look. (I did it for my front panel connectors)

100 Watts over should be fine. Anything higher would really be to much though.

EVGA GS/GQ, Seasonic G-series, Corsair CX550M. @cantalOPe

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

2 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

EVGA GS/GQ, Seasonic G-series, Corsair CX550M.

I'm not the OP