My 5ghz band isnt detected

I used to be able to connect to my 5ghz band, but now i currently am unable to do so. The signal is abit weak like 4 to 2 bars but now i cant even connect.. Why? 

I am using TP link archer T6E dual band.

802.11AC standard is there.

My router is dlink 

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

Do you have an android phone? Get the app wifi analyzer maybe your wifi channel is crowded also try restarting the router, forgetting the network and reconnecting to it. 

Have you restarted the router? or the deivece you want to use to connect to the router? have you tried to relocate your TP link archer T6E dual band to where you would get more "bars"? Please try these first before we have to decide if something crapped itself.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

For some reason, most laptops/desktops don't support 5ghz but most mobile devices do. Make sure your using a device which supports 5ghz. If it still doesn't show up double check your settings or factory reset your router. 

Alnair (Main PC):

CPU: i9-7900X with EK Supremacy RGB and SE 360 radiator

RAM: 32 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 MHz

MB: Gigabyte X299 Gaming 7

GPU: GTX 1070 Founder’s Edition

PSU: EVGA 850 G3

SSD: WD Blue M.2 1tb, Sandisk SSD Plus 1tb

Mistle (NAS):

CPU: Pentium G3258 with stock cooler

RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury DDR3 1600 MHz

MB: MSI H81M-E33

GPU: Intel integrated 

PSU: 500w Cooler Master

HDD: 2 x 2tb WD Red in RAID 1

Armakarth (NAS/3D modeling station/my old computer)

CPU: i7-4790K with Hyper 212

RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury DDR3 1600 MHz

MB: MSI Z97-G45

GPU: EVGA GT 740 SC

PSU: 750W Sentey

SSD: Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB

HDD: 2 x 2tb WD Red in RAID 1, 2tb Seagate Barracuda, 1tb WD Blue

The Pizza Cooker (server):

2x quad core 2.66 ghz Xeons

16gb DDR2 FBDIMM