Sleeving and Liquid Cooling in a V3

CDWz

Check out the current build first

http://s319.beta.photobucket.com/user/CraziMonki1998/library/#/user/CraziMonki1998/library/CPU%20Build?&_suid=135743732880306308930404573652

Okay so first i wanted to say what colors should i use for the sleeving, and should i individually sleeve semi-individual sleeve (2/4 wires per sleeve) or just single sleeve. So obviously my color scheme going is blue and black but i would like to introduce some white...

I want do just that with liquid cooling with white tubing and white fluid in the reservoir, but there is no clearance for 240 mil rad in the V3, i may be able to make a 120 mil work but i wouldn't give me the cooling i'm looking for, plus i plan on push-pull just for lower rpms to make this a silent build, so my components other than the case, and stock cooler are pretty friendly of that. so should i do a single 120mil rad internal or and external top mounted with the fans on the inside (so the rad is mounted on the top 120 mil daul cooling mounts) or should i just cut the tubing holes for the rad and top mount it? if it's internal it will have to be a thin rad to fit it underneth the bezel or between the hard drive cage... If you guys can't tell this case is not made for liquid cooling and even says it does not support liquid cooling...

That is the reason i put it under the case modding and not the liquid cooling category.