I can't Access that right but just tag @Slick @GzeroD @Windspeed36

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

I believe it should get removed or flagged. Because the effort they put in getting the results. If I did a report on how water cooling could help with the temps, someone can't take it because it's my work and it took me time to do it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Kinda weird how he doesn't use his own benchmarks.. (since he has the card itself and I would guess some more GPU's too?) but I would see this as fair use.

Would be nice if he at least gave some credit though (even though that doesn't change anything about fair use)

7 minutes ago, Abdul201588 said:

I believe it should get removed or flagged. Because the effort they put in getting the results. If I did a report on how water cooling could help with the temps, someone can't take it because it's my work and it took me time to do it.

So if I use a benchmark from lets say Anandtech in a post of mine here, it should be taken down because I didn't run that benchmark myself?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It's weird that he have the card yet use benchmark from others...

3 minutes ago, Minibois said:

So if I use a benchmark from lets say Anandtech in a post of mine here, it should be taken down because I didn't run that benchmark myself?

What I forgot to mention, is that if you someone else's information or a part of a video, you always should at least mention their name or ask them. If I found anyone big or small on YouTube then I'd ask them to remove it because they didn't ask for permission to use it. I don't want people stealing my work so they can gain views for it.  Because It's happened to me and to my channel and I don't want it happening again.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

6 minutes ago, Minibois said:

Kinda weird how he doesn't use his own benchmarks.. (since he has the card itself and I would guess some more GPU's too?) but I would see this as fair use.

Would be nice if he at least gave some credit though (even though that doesn't change anything about fair use)

I think for fair use he has to give credits to original creator and not claim that it is his own. From the video it seems that they are his own benchmarks, so in this case it can be argued that he is breaching the fair use terms.

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

Due to the commercial nature of Youtube adsense, the non- trans-formative nature of the way the screenshots where used (there was no modification or alternative interpretation of the results) and the fact that the video can be viewed as directly competitive to LMG then fair use does not apply and LMG are well within their rights to apply a copyright claim against the video.

It's up to LMG if they want to pursue this of course.

6 minutes ago, wolfsbane3083 said:

Due to the commercial nature of Youtube adsense, the non- trans-formative nature of the way the screenshots where used (there was no modification or alternative interpretation of the results) and the fact that the video can be viewed as directly competitive to LMG then fair use does not apply and LMG are well within their rights to apply a copyright claim against the video.

It's up to LMG if they want to pursue this of course.

Exactly! I've had an issue where someone stole my hole video on how to install a GPU, I've put a watermark in the video and he's blurred it out. >.> But the video has been long gone. :) 

33 minutes ago, thisismyownusername said:

This channel is using benchmarks from Linus's 1080 review

/watch?v=vlYkh-9V-tA

That doesn't look like fair use to me, though it's such a simple thing that I doubt LTT would really mind.

One would say its their own fault for not using logos in graphs. I mean every other bigger name uses them, TTL is using both watermark and logo.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv