Quick Ltt Office Mock Up in Csgo. How does it look?

tp95112

Tried to eyeball the top floor of the office in CSGO SDK. I made my own texture besides the roof and the carpet(I cant make carpet for shit ) and this was the outcome. There are no props cause I want to use this time to learn how to model cause Iv been wanting to learn that for a long time but kept putting it off. I will eventually create the entire office perhaps maybe a gun game or demolition mode to go with it.  

Screen shots of how it looks so far

20160608022028_1.jpg20160608022038_1.jpg20160608023053_1.jpg

20160608022008_1.jpg

How does it looks so far?

Edit: Link to new post https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/608975-ltt-office-in-csgo-work-in-progress/

a little too accurate.... I wonder if Linus is nervous now that people can practice storming the office with guns?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

a little too accurate.... I wonder if Linus is nervous now that people can practice storming the office with guns?

I've watched so many of the vlog videos to just make this accurate. Thank god for those. But I don't know what the two rooms next to the stairs are. I think one of them is the "call room" but not sure if that stayed as a idea and I think one is a washroom room

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

i lost it reading this

considering u can do that for the white house though its not that new of a thing . still worrying

Please remember to create shelves with tons of destroyable CPU/GPU/Mobo/Ram and everything else on it so we can have the satisfaction of destroying all that hardware :P

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

1 minute ago, Megazero said:

Please remember to create shelves with tons of destroyable CPU/GPU/Mobo/Ram and everything else on it so we can have the satisfaction of destroying all that hardware :P

Maybe if I can learn how to do model that with 3DS Max

4 minutes ago, RNGesusHatesMe said:

i lost it reading this

considering u can do that for the white house though its not that new of a thing . still worrying

I actually tried messaging Luke in his twitch chat a few times but never got read so i decided to just go through with it 

4 minutes ago, tp95112 said:

I actually tried messaging Luke in his twitch chat a few times but never got read so i decided to just go through with it 

it should be fine as i mentioned it u can get the whitehouse as a model.

message him on here ? if he doesnt reply try linus try tweeting at them :)

2 minutes ago, AstroBenny said:

Good luck keeping the inventory up to date. xD

I was thinking of maybe I could show some and cover up most with tarp or something cause I still want to make it a functioning map that you can play not just for show

make sure it has all the awp | dragon lores

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Awesome. The windows are going to be so much fun to use

Please vote for Donald Trump. I am out of sitcoms to watch.

When lyfe gives you HDDs, make SSDs

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, I am an SSD said:

Awesome. The windows are going to be so much fun to use

Dont think jumping out of a two story building to hard concrete is good for your legs xD

2 minutes ago, tp95112 said:

Dont think jumping out of a two story building to hard concrete is good for your legs xD

Remember you can just use the fire pole.  Or you could if they had freaking installed one! xD

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Remember you can just use the fire pole.  Or you could if they had freaking installed one! xD

Maybe I can make some easter egg of it

38 minutes ago, No said:

great

1v1 me in it

fight me

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

12 minutes ago, tp95112 said:

Maybe I can make some easter egg of it

please put the firepole in :D

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Lmfao.

Nice map, though.

When do you plan to have it finished?

We should have an inter-LinusTechTips forum championship xD

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

32 minutes ago, AstroBenny said:

When do you plan to have it finished?

We should have an inter-LinusTechTips forum championship xD

Depends on how long  it will take to learn basic modeling with 3ds max. I have it installed just need a little push to actually sit and go through tutorials on using it.  For just layout with no models maybe a week or two