How do case fans work?

56 minutes ago, 2Fast2Quik said:

The majority of your heat is from the cpu, your gpu at idle is going to be cool and thus barely any heat generated. However your cpu temps seem a bit hot, Google some temps for ur cpu.

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2621002/5820k-h100i-normal-temps.html

They say under 80C is good for stress testing, so I guess that's fine... And I have seen a different place where some guy said he almost forgot to remove the plastic cover off the Corsair logo... What? A plastic cover? I...I missed that... Maybe it affects temperatures, maybe it doesn't, I don't care, I will still remove it. :P

@2Fast2Quik I tried removing the plastic cover, but I didn't find it... Is there even a plastic cover?

On 6/4/2016 at 5:35 AM, Or Aviram said:

@2Fast2Quik And I still think it makes sense to put the fan in the back as an intake, but then I don't know how I can balance the intake and exhaust...

That is only advisable if you have the radiator as a top exhaust being fed cool air directly by that fan.  The reason why Linus (and many manufacturers) recommend radiators as intakes is because they work best when fed cool air.  If your case does not have good air throughput then if set up as exhausts they might only be getting fed heated air, and then they will under perform.

So usually that rear position is meant to pull away all the air heated by the Mobo components.

Simplest and most reliable cooling is a decent combination of both intake fans and exhaust fans.  Front and bottom (if available) as intake and rear and top (if available) as exhaust.  You want to promote air movement in one consistent direction through the case.  I generally put radiators as top exhausts, but also always have enough fans to keep a lot of air moving through the case. 

17 hours ago, Or Aviram said:

@2Fast2Quik I tried removing the plastic cover, but I didn't find it... Is there even a plastic cover?

Google it m8. Try looking for images or videos of your cooler being installed. Also, I'd reinstall your cooler from scratch if you could. (Reapply pastes, put distilled water again, etc).

6 hours ago, 2Fast2Quik said:

Google it m8. Try looking for images or videos of your cooler being installed. Also, I'd reinstall your cooler from scratch if you could. (Reapply pastes, put distilled water again, etc).

Put distilled water again? It's an AIO, a closed loop, I can't open it (I mean, I technically can, but I will most likely ruin it, and even if I won't, R.I.P. warranty). I can replace the compound, but I first need to get the alcohol, and better quality compound (the one I have is really old, and I won't trust it for that system). I saw on the internet that under 80C is good for a stress test, is that true? I am pretty new to overclocking, and knowing the right temperature, and every person says something different so I don't know to listen to. >_<

44 minutes ago, Or Aviram said:

Put distilled water again? It's an AIO, a closed loop, I can't open it (I mean, I technically can, but I will most likely ruin it, and even if I won't, R.I.P. warranty). I can replace the compound, but I first need to get the alcohol, and better quality compound (the one I have is really old, and I won't trust it for that system). I saw on the internet that under 80C is good for a stress test, is that true? I am pretty new to overclocking, and knowing the right temperature, and every person says something different so I don't know to listen to. >_<

What's your oc again?

1 minute ago, 2Fast2Quik said:

What's your oc again?

3,3 GHz at 1.040V, the stock clock (I will only overclock when I get all of the parts). Also note that the 60-61 was on the whole CPU, but the individual cores were at high 50's, and some of them sometimes reached 60.

1 minute ago, Or Aviram said:

3,3 GHz at 1.040V, the stock clock (I will only overclock when I get all of the parts). Also note that the 60-61 was on the whole CPU, but the individual cores were at high 50's, and some of them sometimes reached 60.

You're reaching 80 c at stock clocks? Something isn't right, on the forum post you linked someone with a voltage of 1.3 approx was getting a lower temperature than you. I seriously believe something is off with your thermal paste, get some isopropyl alcohol as soon as possible and some quality paste.

9 minutes ago, 2Fast2Quik said:

What's your oc again?

No, no, I didn't get 80C at stock clock, that would be fu...ricked...up. I got 60-61 C on the CPU and on the individual cores I got to high 50's and some of them sometimes jumped to 60. The 80 was because I saw a person say under it is good for stress tests. The 1.3 volts came from Paul's Hardware and Awesomesauce Network, which both said 1.3 is around the voltage you should have on that CPU.

2 minutes ago, Or Aviram said:

No, no, I didn't get 80C at stock clock, that would be fu...ricked...up. I got 60-61 C on the CPU and on the individual cores I got to high 50's and some of them sometimes jumped to 60. The 80 was because I saw a person say under it is good for stress tests. The 1.3 volts came from Paul's Hardware and Awesomesauce Network, which both said 1.3 is around the voltage you should have on that CPU.

Oh, thank god. I was freaking out for you for a second. Everything seems fine then, I honestly don't see anything wrong, your fan placements look good, the only thing would probably be the paste. Now, go get a beast of gpu already and get gaming.

1 minute ago, 2Fast2Quik said:

Oh, thank god. I was freaking out for you for a second. Everything seems fine then, I honestly don't see anything wrong, your fan placements look good, the only thing would probably be the paste. Now, go get a beast of gpu already and get gaming.

Yay.

It sadly will take a long time... Shipping to Israel is not a fun thing, it takes way too long and the mail in Israel always delays everything way too much. I just hope to get it before the summer vacation. :P