NH-D15+Dominator Platinum?

ACoffeeGuy

Hey guys,

Im planning on switching from an AIO to the NH-D15. Dont like how unpredicitably reliable an AIO can get as it ages and I don't wanna wait for the day the pump dies or the coolant starts to leak. SO I wanna switch over to something a little more reliable for the long hall. 

I also would like to get some Dominator Platinums and just wanna make sure and see if the 2 will work together.

Kill the Machine!

3 minutes ago, ACoffeeGuy said:

Hey guys,

Im planning on switching from an AIO to the NH-D15. Dont like how unpredicitably reliable an AIO can get as it ages and I don't wanna wait for the day the pump dies or the coolant starts to leak. SO I wanna switch over to something a little more reliable for the long hall. 

I also would like to get some Dominator Platinums and just wanna make sure and see if the 2 will work together.

They will work just fine.

The NH-D15 has plenty of room for the RAM. Though, you might have to move up the fan just a bit when you're mounting it. Or just move it to the other side of the cooler.

17 minutes ago, UncleBennyBoy said:

you probably wont be able to see it the ram very well 

It's fine, I promise you. As I said, you might have to either move up the fan somewhat, or move it to the other side of the heatsink. Here's the NH-D15 with some Platinum RAM.

26.JPG

Perfect. That's what I needed. Thanks Guys!

Kill the Machine!