What is your favorite video game?

Either NBA 2k, StarCraft II or Witcher 3. 

NBA 2k and StarCraft II have each eaten up more of my time than every other game combined. I usually do 500-700 hours in both per year. NBA 2k I rarely play online. I do full length 82 game seasons in career mode making realistic trades. In StarCraft II its almost strictly 1v1 ranked ladder. I beat the campaigns on casual just to breeze through and see the story. 

Witcher 3 I think is the greatest game of all time. It doesn't eat up as much time, but its combat, story, lore, atmosphere and world are just unmatched. My only issues with the game are the awful pop in (even on the absolute max settings), bad anti aliasing that doesn't take care of all the shimmer and that all the non important NPCs look like the same dozen people. 

What a hard question. If you had asked me a few months ago I'd probably say CS:GO, but I've kind of fallen out of that. Rainbow Six: Siege is eating up more and more of my time recently, I really didn't think I'd get so into that game. My interest in Fallout 4 has also been revitalized with more and more mods being created and the release of Far Harbor, which is a great DLC by the way. Honestly the new DOOM is probably my favorite game right now... I haven't actually played it in a couple days but it's been mind-blowing. The original DOOM games were a little before my time but the new one looked fun so I played through Doom and Doom 2 with the Brutal Doom mod and I loved it. The new game did not disappoint.

(OOC) [Legend] Vladimir Makaroni: is smelling meth with my new oculus rift a valid reason to warrant a meth lab

For me it was Halo 2. This was the game that introduced me to the video game world and I spent an unreal amount of time on both the multiplayer and the campaign. Could never get past that crescent moon tho! :(

• CPUi5-4460
  • MotherboardAsus ROG Maximus VII Hero
  • RAMG. Skills Ripjaws 4x4
  • GPUXFX Radeon R9 280 Black
  • CaseNZXT Noctis 450
  • Storage120 GB Kingston SSD; 1TB HDD
  • PSUCorsair HX 850 GOLD
  • Display(s)LG 34UC97
  • CoolingCooler Master V8 GTS
  • KeyboardRazer Blackwidow
  • MouseMad Catz R.A.T. 7
  • Operating SystemWin 10

Witcher 3

Batman Arkham games

Don Bradman Cricket 14

Finally got PS4 Pro

In no particular order:

Rocket League

Need For Speed Carbon

Hitman Blood Money

Dark Souls 3

Skyrim

Also Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 from the PS2 days gets an honourable mention, played it on/off for 10 years and still not tired of it xD

"Give a man a mask and he will become his true self." -Oscar Wilde

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i5 6600k @ 3.5GHz GPU MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming RAM Kingston Fury 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHz PSU XFX 650W Storage Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Kingston 128GB SSD OS Windows 10

Used to be a huge fan of Company of Heroes with the widely adopted Blitzkrieg Mod. Many hours of fun in my high school days.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

The ones that come to mind for me are the metro games and both of the Alan Wake. 

GUN-NAC for NES

Classic soundtrack, solid gameplay, great replayability. It's a hidden gem among other NES games.

Spoiler

Original version of medal of honor  COD black ops BF3 BF4 all command and conquer chaos engine