NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 3DMark Firestrike Benchmark Results Leaked

Aytex

Looks good, hope the price can stay close to SRP.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

14 hours ago, Deli said:

Only if the 1070 drops to 350ish euro will I consider it. But it looks unlikely any time soon.

It won't thanks to the worthless euro and 21% taxes.

As much as I like tp upgrade from 780 to 1070, it's unlikely to happen.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

If it comes at 400 euros, I'll still have to consider if it will be worth it.

400 is the price of a Fury currently. And I would still hav  to go trough the trouble and added expense of selling my Freesync monitor and buy a GSync one...

Damm monitor proprietary tech!!!

I hope this is true because 980ti's would be worth around $300 used

LOOK AT MY NEW FLAG DESIGNS FOR PA AND VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE

LOOK AT MY FIRST BATCH OF DESIGNS HERE

4690K @ 4.5GHz

GTX 970 FTW

MSI Z97 PC MATE

Define R5 windowed

Cooler Master Seidon 240m

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1

Kingston 120gb SSD

SanDisk 480Gb SSD

Seagate 1Tb Hard drive

Titan X for $379 ???? Please be true ! I'm hungry for a new card.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

10 hours ago, Kimmers said:

The want for a 1070 is quite real. But I think I'll bide my time and wait for the 1170.

And then the 1270 and then the 1370 when will it end with you pople...

This is promising but I'm probably gonna get the 490/490x because ive got a freesync monitor now...

Welp. Time to set aside money for a 1070.

16 hours ago, WereCat said:

Anyone outside of US will be disapointed imo. Why?

GTX 1080 - MSRP $699 -> EU price €789

GTX 1070 - MSRP $379 -> EU price €429 (€340+20% VAT +5% extra NVIDIA asks from EU customers)

This card will be not even close to what GTX 970 was. Cost effective with a really nice performance. I dont think it will be much popular outside of US because it will be hella expensive.

(Yes, I am talking about founders - reference card because that is what will be available at launch).

The $379 Price tag is not the founder's edition price. That is normal price. Founders eidtion for the 1070 is $450. The 1080 you have the correct price for the founder's edition.

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900X – Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wifi  – RAM: 4 x 16 GB G. Skill Trident Z @ 3200mhz- GPU: ASUS  Strix Geforce GTX 1080ti– Case: Phankteks Enthoo Pro M – Storage: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo, 1TB Intel 800p, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB & WD Blue 1 TB PSU: EVGA 1000P2– Display(s): ASUS PB238Q, AOC 4k, Korean 1440p 144hz Monitor - Cooling: NH-U12S, 2 gentle typhoons and 3 noiseblocker eloops – Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB Mouse: G502 Rgb & G Pro Wireless– Sound: Logitech z623 & AKG K240

14 hours ago, GreezyJeezy said:

if you have shit to say just PM it to me so you don't end up getting the thread locked by going off track with useless comments that contribute nothing, since it is directed at me and not the conversation it should be discussed over PM .

Stop trying to defend your stupid comment. Sure, if you want to decide whether the 1070 or 1080 is a better buy based on how the 1070 overclock compares to the 1080 stock speeds, no one can stop you from abandoning rationality... But this forum isn't exactly the place for that.

Allow me to walk you through why your thought process is so faulty:

There are 3 possible scenarios for someone buying a GPU

1) The person will overclock their GPU because, YAY! Free performance!

- Yes, GPUs overclock differently, but you still want to compare the 1070 overclocked to the 1080 overclocked so you can know the difference in price vs the difference in performance that you will actually see when using the card.

2) The person will not overclock their GPU because they don't know how, or don't want to.

- In this situation, all they need to know is the stock performance of each to be able to make an informed decision

3) The person is going to get a 1070 because they can't afford/get a 1080

- In this case, all that should matter is how much performance you're going to get from your 1070. The performance of a 1080 stock or overclocked is irrelevant because it has no bearing on your decision or the performance you will get from your 1070.

You'll notice there is no scenario where the comparison of an overclocked 1070 to a stock 1080 has any value.

2 minutes ago, -BirdiE- said:

Stop trying to defend your stupid comment. Sure, if you want to decide whether the 1070 or 1080 is a better buy based on how the 1070 overclock compares to the 1080 stock speeds, no one can stop you from abandoning rationality... But this forum isn't exactly the place for that.

Allow me to walk you through why your thought process is so faulty:

There are 3 possible scenarios for someone buying a GPU

1) The person will overclock their GPU because, YAY! Free performance!

- Yes, GPUs overclock differently, but you still want to compare the 1070 overclocked to the 1080 overclocked so you can know the difference in price vs the difference in performance that you will actually see when using the card.

2) The person will not overclock their GPU because they don't know how, or don't want to.

- In this situation, all they need to know is the stock performance of each to be able to make an informed decision

- In this case, all that should matter is how much performance you're going to get from your 1070. The performance of a 1080 stock or overclocked is irrelevant because it has no bearing on your decision or the performance you will get from your 1070.

You'll notice there is no scenario where the comparison of an overclocked 1070 to a stock 1080 has any value.

Lol TL;DR mostly because I really don't care what you have to say.

i enjoyed making you waste your time typing that.

1 minute ago, GreezyJeezy said:

Lol TL;DR mostly because I really don't care what you have to say.

i enjoyed making you waste your time typing that.

Good one.

It was mostly for the other people on the forums to understand why you were wrong. I don't expect you to follow along.

1 minute ago, -BirdiE- said:

Good one.

It was mostly for the other people on the forums to understand why you were wrong. I don't expect you to follow along.

How am I wrong? I'm wrong to say it's good to get a cheaper card if you can OC it to the base clock of another card? Expressly if it's all you can afford. Lol I'm done with you trying to start shit. I'll just block you if need be.

3 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

How am I wrong? I'm wrong to say it's good to get a cheaper card if you can OC it to the base clock of another card? Expressly if it's all you can afford. Lol I'm done with you trying to start shit. I'll just block you if need be.

11 minutes ago, -BirdiE- said:

Maybe you should have read it...

6 hours ago, Thony said:

Titan X for $379 ???? Please be true ! I'm hungry for a new card.

*cough* 449$

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

25 minutes ago, FratStar said:

The $379 Price tag is not the founder's edition price. That is normal price. Founders eidtion for the 1070 is $450. The 1080 you have the correct price for the founder's edition.

Thanks for correction.

$450 MSRP for founders card is then €509 :/ even better

13 minutes ago, -BirdiE- said:

If you got your point across you have no reason to be quoting me, and have have one of the worst price for performance cards so don't be talking about that.

i still still don't give a flying fuck about what you are saying 

4 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

If you got your point across don't care what I'm saying, you have no reason to be quoting me

4 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

If you got your point across you have no reason to be quoting me, and have have one of the worst price for performance cards so don't be talking about that.

i still still don't give a flying fuck about what you are saying 

If someone has a bad price / performance card how does that change how intelligent they are when recommending other people? I have a 980, I would never recommend a 980 Because it is terrible / performance.

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

On another note... Dayum that's some good performance for $380. I know Firestrike isn't directly indicative of gaming performance, but even if it's slightly slower than a 980ti, that's still pretty insane. Biggest performance jump in a LONG time.

I'm really interested to see how Pascal will compete with Polaris when they actually release cards that compete directly with eachother (480X vs 960 (ti?)). I wish I had waited for all the new cards to come out before spending a bunch on a G-Sync monitor...

2 hours ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

*cough* 449$

Look at the facts again, 449 is jsut for FE, aftermarket starts at 379 ;)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

10 hours ago, CTR640 said:

It won't thanks to the worthless euro and 21% taxes.

As much as I like tp upgrade from 780 to 1070, it's unlikely to happen.

"worthless"

xDDDDDDDDDD

€1 is US$1.12 (US$1 is €0.90) Though don't taxes in EU countries vary from country to country? There might be like a small percentage that is universal in the member nations. 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

2 hours ago, TheGamingBarrel said:

If someone has a bad price / performance card how does that change how intelligent they are when recommending other people? I have a 980, I would never recommend a 980 Because it is terrible / performance.

means they are dumb enough to buy it. so they will be dumb enough to recommend bad cards like that. just becase you wont doesn't mean others wont. but im done whit this thread is just full of people who like to try to get others in trouble, but the mod just told me to chill becase birdie is a person not worth getting warned over, (not worth to get warned over little kids)

4 hours ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

*cough* 449$

For the Founders Edition. AIB cards will be $379.