What OS is this?

kuddlesworth9419

I'm not gonna install it. It's a real pain in the ass. Why did Windows make it really hard to install themes.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

I'm not gonna install it. It's a real pain in the ass. Why did Windows make it really hard to install themes.

This is not just a theme. Most Windows themes can be installed very easily with the click of a button. These however are not just themes, it is more of a very custom skin over a Windows theme. I also have installed something like this on my own desktop. I had to use Rainmeter 3.0 and three more separate skins to achieve the desirable end product. This, however, took me more than 2h, the first time I did it, mainly because I basically did my own skin from a few others.

PS: If anyone wants to use the theme which I created I can give you a link to download it. However it is designed for a 1080p screen. If you are going to use it on anything else, you'll have to go into the notepad of the theme and change some values. You'll also need Rainmeter and.Netframework 3.5.

1pbm.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

This is not just a theme. Most Windows themes can be installed very easily with the click of a button. These however are not just themes, it is more of a very custom skin over a Windows theme. I also have installed something like this on my own desktop. I had to use Rainmeter 3.0 and three more separate skins to achieve the desirable end product. This, however, took me more than 2h, the first time I did it, mainly because I basically did my own skin from a few others.

PS: If anyone wants to use the theme which I created I can give you a link to download it. However it is designed for a 1080p screen. If you are going to use it on anything else, you'll have to go into the notepad of the theme and change some values. You'll also need Rainmeter and.Netframework 3.5.

I do like your theme a lot and I would probably use it. But I am waiting on the SteamOS and then I am going to try and make it a very desktop friendly OS. Depending on what I can achieve with it.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard