So i'm building a custom loop computer with a lot of white parts, and was wondering if anyone knew any good white rads? I've seen some before, but i'm looking for 360 rad and a 240. Any suggestions? Maybe I should try custom painting?

3 minutes ago, RangerLunis said:

So i'm building a custom loop computer with a lot of white parts, and was wondering if anyone knew any good white rads? I've seen some before, but i'm looking for 360 rad and a 240. Any suggestions? Maybe I should try custom painting?

Your best bet may be to paint it, since the only white rad that I currently know of would be the Monsta 80mm thick rad from Alphacool. 

Just now, W-L said:

Your best bet may be to paint it, since the only white rad that I currently know of would be the Monsta 80mm thick rad from Alphacool. 

Gotcha, i'm fine with that thanks for the help

no dont paint, most paints are too thick and will cause a large performance drop

performance PCs sells a ton of white radiators, some with painted fins and some without

http://www.performance-pcs.com/radiators/shopby/color--white/

the black ice rads are the best

if possible, go with just the painted shroud instead of the painted fins

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

3 minutes ago, W-L said:

Performance PCs sells a ton

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

6 minutes ago, Enderman said:

no dont paint, most paints are too thick and will cause a large performance drop

performance PCs sells a ton of white radiators, some with painted fins and some without

5 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

Performance PCs sells a ton

Thanks for these answers guys, i'll take a look and the fins should be pretty well hidden, so it doesnt really matter but yeah I feel a bit more comfortable with the prepainted.

11 hours ago, Enderman said:

I've seen no performance drop on the rads I've been painting. But again. I did not paint the fins. I did however use actual radiator paint.

2 minutes ago, NoobCase said:

I've seen no performance drop on the rads I've been painting. But again. I did not paint the fins. I did however use actual radiator paint.

well obviously if you dont paint the fins there will be no performance drop............

the performance drop comes from painting fins

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

well obviously if you dont paint the fins there will be no performance drop............

Totally agree I just didn't feel you nailed that point in the previous post... but i failed to make that point clear myself :)

43 minutes ago, Enderman said:

40 minutes ago, NoobCase said:

Totally agree I just didn't feel you nailed that point in the previous post... but i failed to make that point clear myself :)

Yeah thanks for that, i'll definitely keep that in mind for future projects but I had no plan to paint the fins, like before they'll be well hidden :P I'll go with already painted since I'm sure I wouldn't do as great of a job.