Need a good budget FPS mouse

djdelarosa25

I play CS:GO. I don't want anything fancy with rainbow LED's, macro keys, etc. I just want something comfy in my hand and has a good sensor. Budget is more or less 1000 PHP.

4 minutes ago, Hans Christian | Teri said:

You're not going to get anything remotely good for that price. Save up and buy a Zowie.

Well, there is this Logitech G100S. Is it good?

12 minutes ago, djdelarosa25 said:

Well, there is this Logitech G100S. Is it good?

No it is not. Like Hans Christian said, save for a Zowie.

3 minutes ago, Mashed_Potatoes said:

No it is not. Like Hans Christian said, save for a Zowie.

Steelseries Kinzu V2?

The G303 has their top 5 series sensor with adjustable... 1000-12000 dpi and forgo the 12 macro keys.

The price sits around $50.

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

21 minutes ago, djdelarosa25 said:

I play CS:GO. I don't want anything fancy with rainbow LED's, macro keys, etc. I just want something comfy in my hand and has a good sensor. Budget is more or less 1000 PHP.

the Tt eSPORTS Talon Blu

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

2 minutes ago, djdelarosa25 said:

Steelseries Kinzu V2?

Naw, at that price save a bit and get a Zowie or a Logitech G300s

Thanks for the help, guys! But unfortunately, ZOWIE is pretty rare here in the PH. I also forgot to mention that this is mouse is only going to be a gift to me, so I can't extend it even further. I'm still asking some friends from an online group on where they sell ZOWIE's here. But if they turn out to be too expensive, which would be better, the Logitech G100s or the Kinzu V2?

Thanks for the answers! But I'm looking for more feedback.

Get the G100s if that's all your budget allows. It's a pretty good cheap gaming mouse.

I wonder why people always suggest products way above the given budget, collecting posts or what?!

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

21 minutes ago, Pandalf said:

Get the G100s if that's all your budget allows. It's a pretty good cheap gaming mouse.

I wonder why people always suggest products way above the given budget, collecting posts or what?!

ikr. Not all people would spend money on crap with features that they wouldn't even use. I guess PC master race people have incredibly high standards for even the most basic of things.

P.S. what can you say about the Kinzu? Also, can you suggest a cheap mousepad from a renowned brand?

3 hours ago, djdelarosa25 said:

ikr. Not all people would spend money on crap with features that they wouldn't even use. I guess PC master race people have incredibly high standards for even the most basic of things.

P.S. what can you say about the Kinzu? Also, can you suggest a cheap mousepad from a renowned brand?

The suggestions people made in this post are so that you can get the best of what's available in the market, and those happen to be at a pretty good price that won't break the bank, though unfortunately in your case it's over the budget, which is why they recommended to save up more.

That being said, the Kinzu is also a decent mouse for its price. I would recommend the Logitech G100s, though, simply because of Logitech's warranty service. Performance wise I'd say the Kinzu and G100s are around the same....

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

1 hour ago, exousia7 said:

The suggestions people made in this post are so that you can get the best of what's available in the market, and those happen to be at a pretty good price that won't break the bank, though unfortunately in your case it's over the budget, which is why they recommended to save up more.

That being said, the Kinzu is also a decent mouse for its price. I would recommend the Logitech G100s, though, simply because of Logitech's warranty service. Performance wise I'd say the Kinzu and G100s are around the same....

Thank you :)

Which is larger between the two?

Just now, djdelarosa25 said:

More hype than anything else, if the standards would be high people wouldnt recommend 10 year old Hardware with high motion latency.

23 hours ago, djdelarosa25 said:

Thank you :)

Which is larger between the two?

They're practically the same size, just a difference of like 1mm in height and width.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

11 hours ago, exousia7 said:

They're practically the same size, just a difference of like 1mm in height and width.

Thanks! I think I'll go with the Kinzu since it's a lot cheaper and the mouse pad that I bought is a Steelseries QCK Mini