Advice On Cooling setup and temps

Hey there! 

I was wondering if i could get a bit of advice on cooling inside a Bitfenix Prodigy. I currently have the windowed side panel installed on the case and two fans that come with the Bitfenix Prodigy installed. 
Basically, with the windowed side panel, the GTX980 is getting very warm, like almost at 80c warm most of the time when gaming on  things like Ark. I was wondering whether it would be beneficial to install some NF F12s instead of the stock case and H100i fans? Or potentially even 140mm fans instead? The h100i makes it awkward to install a second fan at the front so a low profile fan would be needed to add an extra fan in there as well. 

(The H100i is at the top of the case with fans pulling air through the rad and out of the case.)

I'd be much obliged if anyone has any recommendation to improve cooling. 

Thanks!

System Specs are:

i7 4790k at stock speed watercooled with a H100i and corsair's stock fans that come with that.
Asus GTX980 OC Strix
Gigabyte Z97 Gaming 5 Mini ITX Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance Pro 2 x 8GB.

6 minutes ago, Gdemner95 said:

Kraken G10 + vrm heatsinks is really the only way you're gonna get any sort of result.

If not full custom liq cooling 

Changing the fans truly doesnt do anything much

EDIT: Put the g10 rad with a h55 or something and attach it at the rear exhaust/ front intake (wherever is more accessible)

If you can live with the 80c i suggest you do so... By the time the thermals do anything to the gpu you'll probably wanna change it anyways

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

42 minutes ago, xnoobftw said:

Kraken G10 + vrm heatsinks is really the only way you're gonna get any sort of result.

If not full custom liq cooling 

Changing the fans truly doesnt do anything much

EDIT: Put the g10 rad with a h55 or something and attach it at the rear exhaust/ front intake (wherever is more accessible)

If you can live with the 80c i suggest you do so... By the time the thermals do anything to the gpu you'll probably wanna change it anyways

I completely agree, the improvements you are going to see unless you spend a big chunk of money are going to be minor or none. Therefore, I would stick to living with the 80c temps of your GPU, they are designed to withstand such temps.