Did you like Iron Man 3?

threadysparrow

I wish there was a movie forum on here but nobody wants to listen to little old me.

Anyways, I just got the 3D Blu-Ray of Iron Man 3 and if you haven't seen it, you should.

Without giving away any spoilers, my favorite part was when the army of Iron Man suits showed up and Brian Tyler's music (MW3 music director) started playing.

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

It is pretty awesome

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

I immediately went home after the midnight premier to see how to build my own suit.

Its challenging

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

I like the build up and the character development of Stark but when the battle scene at the end started I got bored. The first is still the best one in my eyes followed by the third and then the crap fest that was the second

Wow we really do need a movies/tv/music subforum

FX 6300 - MSI 7870 Ghz - M5A97 R2.0 - Team Vulcan 8GB - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - Rosewill HIVE 550w - NZXT Source 210 (white) - Loud Fans

Peripherals - Logitech G105 - Cobra mouse - Acer G236HL - Logitech desktop mic - Logitech LS21 - Audio Technica ATH-M30

Laptop - Acer Aspire V3 - A84500m - 7670m - 15.6" screen (1366x768) - 3.5GB DDR3  - 500GB Scorpio Blue

lol, all my comic nerd friends kept raging about Mandrin. I didn't watch it but I heard it was great, but also that it was the worst in the franchise, don't know mang :/

**Might contain mild spoilers**

I didn't read the comic books or know anything about the lore of the story but I was honestly hoping for a super hero movie without some magical effect such as the regenerative people in this one. I liked the first one because the enemy was a real person not some magical being. The second one was the same thing it was a real person who made real things. Than comes the third one and it's this magic serum that can change the world and make you regrow limbs and become super hot.

Some parts weren't that great but overall it was a good movie. I'll probably buy it but when it goes on sale. Wish it was more of a non-magical story but it seems that won't be happening.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Interesting take on the mandarin 

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

It would have been a good movie if it weren't 130 min long. 90-100 would have been perfectly fine. 

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

what i dont get is: if he could have the shrapnel removed professionally, then why didn't he do that in the first movie?

what i dont get is: if he could have the shrapnel removed professionally, then why didn't he do that in the first movie?

That confused me also. Couldn't he have just built the reactor into the suit itself than.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

I immediately went home after the midnight premier to see how to build my own suit.

Its challenging

Have you ever looked into pepakura? it's a fantastically easy way to build suits, you just need a printer, Resin, and hardnerer. heres an example: 

32220121.jpg

made an iron patriort one last month xD i'm a bit of a sci fi nerd.

Building a PC: check it out here http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1qvon

I still think the second one was the best. I need to watch it again :D

lol, all my comic nerd friends kept raging about Mandrin. I didn't watch it but I heard it was great, but also that it was the worst in the franchise, don't know mang :/

I raged more about extremis. The Mandarin twist was appropriate to make it fit the tone of the Iron Man movies. If implemented a true to comic version of Mandarin it would feel more like a Thor movie lol

Have you ever looked into pepakura? it's a fantastically easy way to build suits, you just need a printer, Resin, and hardnerer. heres an example: 

nice toes bro

32220121.jpg

Ya I looked at doing a pepakura onto yoga mats. Its more durable and looks cleaner.

But it wouldve been costly and I didnt have the time :(

Btw that looks freakin awesome :D

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

He said at the end that he didn't trust anyone to do it

FX 6300 - MSI 7870 Ghz - M5A97 R2.0 - Team Vulcan 8GB - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - Rosewill HIVE 550w - NZXT Source 210 (white) - Loud Fans

Peripherals - Logitech G105 - Cobra mouse - Acer G236HL - Logitech desktop mic - Logitech LS21 - Audio Technica ATH-M30

Laptop - Acer Aspire V3 - A84500m - 7670m - 15.6" screen (1366x768) - 3.5GB DDR3  - 500GB Scorpio Blue

32220121.jpg

I think this more suits how to build the Helmet :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAOBnDWN8Y4

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I think this more suits how to build the Helmet :D

youtube.com/watch?v=VAOBnDWN8Y4

Ya I looked at doing a pepakura onto yoga mats. Its more durable and looks cleaner.

But it wouldve been costly and I didnt have the time :(

Btw that looks freakin awesome :D

Not mine, but thanks xD, i'll let him know what you think of his suit. and good eye using mats instead of peps.

Building a PC: check it out here http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1qvon

Wow we really do need a movies/tv/music subforum

Yes lets get them to do this!!

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Just thought I would add this!

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case