Easiest Way To Mount A Power Bar Under A Desk?

Use a decent hot glue gun. It'll hold the weight of a fully loaded power bar, and is easily removed with some heat(hair dryer for instance) 

Welp

6 minutes ago, Manage My Cables said:

Title says it all.

Thanks 

Most have screw down mounting points but as mentioned hot glue or 3M brand mounting tape works really well. 

3 minutes ago, RikvE said:

Use a decent hot glue gun. It'll hold the weight of a fully loaded power bar, and is easily removed with some heat(hair dryer for instance) 

1 minute ago, W-L said:

Most have screw down mounting points but as mentioned hot glue or 3M brand mounting tape works really well. 

Thanks you i'll give the hot glue ago!

99% have screw mounts on the back

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

2 minutes ago, Manage My Cables said:

Thanks you i'll give the hot glue ago!

Make you you use hot glue used for diy stuff like fixing wooden panels in place and such. The first hot glue I used apparently was for arts and crafts and didn't hold up very well. Proper glue has it stuck there for over a year with me bumping into it a few times. 

Welp

1 minute ago, RikvE said:

Make you you use hot glue used for diy stuff like fixing wooden panels in place and such. The first hot glue I used apparently was for arts and crafts and didn't hold up very well. Proper glue has it stuck there for over a year with me bumping into it a few times. 

Okay i'll keep that in mind when I head out to the hardware shop :)