What type of Dbrand skins are better, which ones to avoid?

gonna buy a new phone soon, probably S7 ege or Nexus 6p. what type of dbrand sink should i go for ? 
wood ? carbon fiber? metalic ? i need to know the pro's and cons of each, thank you.

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

this one:

396335-maisie-wall-mount-bathroom-sink_1

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

13 minutes ago, Rohith_Kumar_Sp said:

gonna buy a new phone soon, probably S7 ege or Nexus 6p. what type of dbrand sink should i go for ? 
wood ? carbon fiber? metalic ? i need to know the pro's and cons of each, thank you.

Seriousness, I use the mahogany on my iPhone 5S and love it. Has a bit of a texture and looks super nice. The carbon fiber is a safe option if you're unsure whether the metal is for you, but I notice that, on my friend's phone which has a black metal skin, that the edges of the skin are a bit sharp. It looks super nice though.

If I could do it again I'd get Mahogany again. Metal is too sharp, carbon fiber didn't have any colors I wanted, and metal edges were too sharp.

Edited by STRMfrmXMN

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Black Carbon is a solid choice. Since my parents both have Nexus Phones (Mom has the Nexus 6 and Dad has the 5X), I opted to get the colored "x", and it looks pretty nice. My mom's Nexus 6 has black carbon for the rear and the colored "x". The edges are kind of sharp, I had to rub it down to smooth the edges out. For my dad's phone, I tried something different and got black leather for the rear, the colored "x", with white leather for the sides. The black leather leaves a lot to be desired, the texture was pretty flat. The white leather strangely had a far better texture to it. If you have a Nexus Phone, the colored "x" does add a bit of bling to the phone. Also, the skins are thin, but be weary of cases, as they can cause the skins to peel off. I had to buy a different case for my dad's 5X because the case gripped too tightly on the skin, causing it to peel off over time. So I need to get new white leather sides for my dad's phone. It does peel off pretty cleanly.

I kind of want to see the new bamboo skins on a phone though.

10 hours ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

I wood suggest avoiding this one too

ebano-wash.jpg

hahaha i see what you did there "i wood"

Selling a MSI GTX 550ti in stockholm sweden or looking for free pc parts in Stockholm sweden