The New Battlefield Trailer & Database

And here in the video below Jackfrags talks about the game, and yes he has played it.

Classes:

4 classes, Assault, Medic, Support, Scout

Assault will have SMGs (and maybe shotguns) and serves as Anti-Tank.

Medic will "maybe" semi auto rifles according to jackfrags

Supports will have the classic LMGs and will both provide ammo bags and repair for vehicles.

And finally the scouts will have the sniper rifles.

Other tasty stuff:

Dynamite to replace C4 (nerfed throw range)

Dedicated vehicle classes.

Artillery is back.

"Explosions everywhere" Good or bad depending on your preference but i say this could be a major issue.

Destruction has be turned apparently been turned up to number 10, "feels like they gone a lot further than in BF3 and BF4 and maybe taken it back to that Bad Company 2 level" -Jackfrags.

No mention of "Levolution"

No lock-on weapons.

A lot of different melee weapons with different stats.

Bayonet charge.

No mention of assault rifles.

Also Battlepacks have made a return

Singleplayer Details

Singleplayer seems to be getting more effort put into it with a story involving several characters from all over the world.

And at 0:27 in the trailer we might be seeing a compromised spy on the run.

Update: The first piece of gameplay will be revealed during EA Play, June 12.

New video: "Two Angry Gamers TV" recently uploaded a video talking about what they had seen behind closed doors.

Here is some stuff they confirmed:

Multiple different tanks, heavy and light tanks but also APCs.

Also they confirmed that bolt action rifles were in the game but didn't mention if the medic had them or not.

Tons of different weapons and there will be weapon customization but maybe not as in depth as earlier or at least different.

Medic now have a syringe to revive people (now confirmed)

Another video!

The different tanks in the game from the different factions will apparently be drastically different from each other and even feature different control schemes.

Actual ingame graphics look very similar if not identical to the trailer

There will be armored jeeps
Stationary watercooled machine guns...overclocked machine guns ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)?

And yes, you can shoot while riding on a horse

Armoured trains with cannons on it

Twin propeller bombers

64 player multiplayer is back

Gas masks obstructs your vision dramatically

Heavy focus on CQC

Some tanks will fit entire squads

Anti-tank nades

Anti-tank rifles, yes rifles

No handheld rocket launchers

And yet another video!

Talks mostly about the historical accuracy and where the battles in the trailer most likely took place.

Also i found this on reddit "It’s definitely rooted in history. There’s no alternate mix of anything else. All the stuff you see is equipment that was available. All the vehicles you see were available at this time." -Daniel Berlin, Lead designer of Battlefield 1

So it does not play out in a alternate history.

And another video by Jackfrags, most of the info from this video is listed below his first video.

In this video Jack did mention that the tanks would be different but not that the controls would be different but the handling and stats of them. Did the previous guy misunderstand DICE?

The majority of sources say different control schemes.

My thoughts:

I'm all aboard the hype train

And the metal knight with the machine gun will probably be a hero pickup similar to Darthvader in SW Battlefont. @Aytex

I'm all aboard the hype train at this point

Also, RIP CoD

Edited by Guest

yesssss

Please vote for Donald Trump. I am out of sitcoms to watch.

When lyfe gives you HDDs, make SSDs

Spoiler

HHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

INB4 MY GPU CAN'T HANDLE THE GRAPHICS. :(

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

SEVEN NATION ARMY FUCK FUFCKING YEAH

WHITE STRIPE SFUCK YEAH

look atmy fucking sigh :D

Well, now you're reading this, I might as well inspire you with a deep quote

If you fall, I'll be there

- Floor

so inspiring, so deep, the feels ;-;  THE FEELS ;-;

Newer Build which I'm gonna buy when I haz moneyz

CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£0.00)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 51.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (£25.98 @ Novatech)
Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 GAMING ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£78.10 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£0.00)
Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£29.76 @ Ebuyer)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£0.00)
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Video Card  (£179.99 @ Amazon UK)
Case: Corsair 780T ATX Full Tower Case  (£149.99 @ Amazon UK)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£70.97 @ Amazon UK)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For £0.00)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM (64-bit)  (£59.00 @ Amazon UK)
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WDN4800 802.11a/b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  (£24.99 @ Amazon UK)
Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard  (£184.99 @ Amazon UK)
Total: £803.77

somethings says '£0.00' because I already bought them

probably best remix out there

If I follow you, consider your self lucky, I rarely follow people and when I do it's either because

1) I look up to you

2)I like your picture

3) Or you have an epic ass rig (40 titan x's 9 6700k's clocked at 29GHz that is what I call a epic ass rig, but no one has that soo...)

1 minute ago, losyav said:

why all of the comments are (rip cod ) ?

I love the new battlefield and cant wait to buy and play it .

Because Battlefield (in my opinion) is better than COD. Proper game, no need for suits, flying and walking/run on walls. No need for characters touching themselves and with the random gang signs. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

6 minutes ago, losyav said:

why RIP COD ?

GO PLAY CALL OF DUTY GAME THEN IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT GAME

ENOUGH WITH RIP COD .

1. Calm down i said it once

2. Look at the Infinite Warfare trailer

3. Look at the Battlefield 1 trailer

4. Realize you need to calm dafuq down.

OMG. Been waiting for battlefield to go back to the world wars AND ITS FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!!

HYPE TRAIN! CHOOOOO! CHOOOOOO!

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

Hopefully AMD is the hardware partner again

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

I really hope this game is going to be awesome. But what is worrying me is the xbox "intro" and "outro". What makes me worried about that is that EA is only pushing the console versions and along side with that downgrades the PC version and removes the potential for even better mechanics and such because the consols are limited on raw power. 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

15 minutes ago, losyav said:

why RIP COD ?
GO PLAY CALL OF DUTY GAME THEN IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT GAME
ENOUGH WITH RIP COD .

2OzqSMW.jpg?1

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

2 minutes ago, xQubeZx said:

I really hope this game is going to be awesome. But what is worrying me is the xbox "intro" and "outro". What makes me worried about that is that EA is only pushing the console versions and along side with that downgrades the PC version and removes the potential for even better mechanics and such because the consols are limited on raw power. 

inb4 same broken flying mechanics in this game as SW Battlefront.

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

Its confirmed to be Nvidia so :/

confirmed? I only thought it was rumors.

Its confirmed to be Nvidia so :/

Link? If that's true then I'm pretty worried. Both Nvidia and Xbox branding makes me uneasy. Ik ROTR had that but that's a single player game.

1 minute ago, afyeung said:

Link? If that's true then I'm pretty worried. Both Nvidia and Xbox branding makes me uneasy. Ik ROTR had that but that's a single player game.

1 minute ago, HydraGaming said:

confirmed? I only thought it was rumors.

i remember seeing it on wccftech maybe not then, i guess its not confirmed since you guys dont know

Not going to lie, looks pretty epic. I need it.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

i remember seeing it on wccftech maybe not then, i guess its not confirmed since you guys dont know

Lol. Wccftech doesn't confirm jack. It's like 90% rumors. 

Just now, afyeung said:

Lol. Wccftech doesn't confirm jack. It's like 90% rumors. 

it said confirmed in the thing m8888

idk then D: 

im still mesmerised by the trailer

Preorder pricing.

Deluxe edition:

In USA it's $80 USD

In Canada it's $100 CAD

Normal edition:

In USA it's $60 USD

In Canada it's $80 CAD

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

I saw this: its pure awesomeness!

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Yes! The Infinite Warfare Trailer is finally at 500K dislikes!

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro