When exactly is the WAN show?

Railgun

I would like to tune into the WAN show but I am confused as to when it starts. There is a small box on the main forum page that says the WAN show will start at 7:30, but what time zone is this for? I clicked on the little box to see more information about it and it said the WAN show starts at 16:30 pacific time. Only problem is, 16:30 means 4:30 when translated to civilian time...

What does the WAN show actually start?

Thanks

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

Not at any time Linus says. Always later. 

The time should be adjusted to your timezone automatically. For me, it says 12.30AM. 

The forum calendar matches your timezone, it usually starts later though so don't click away if it doesn't appear.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

1 minute ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Not at any time Linus says. Always later. 

The time should be adjusted to your timezone automatically. For me, it says 12.30AM. 

Ah, ok. Thanks

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

when all the tecnical problems are half way fixed xD nah but i have no idea anymore. i just gave up and i now just watch it over on youtube when its uploaded there because its like 2 in the morning when they start for me :P the event says it starts at 01:30 in my time zone (UTC +1)

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

There was a scientific research done on it, and you'd be surprised that there is actually a mathematical formula to find out the exact time of the WAN show-

(Scheduled time)+ |Luke Linus)schedule| +  { (Linus's mood) ²± (Lord Gaben's will)

Here you go nerds

fun fact I ended up missing it and just watching it on youtube lol

I found out about this somewhat new ghost in the shell game and there went all my time

12 minutes ago, LordLeewee said:

Always easier to just stick it on YouTube 

ya but you miss out on the after party (unless they stopped doing those...)

EDIT: guess I should have just came for the party and only the party since the rest is on youtube