Euclideon games reveal

5 hours ago, DXMember said:

but unfortunately for us - the consumers, they don't want to open the technology and they don't want to license it either

5 hours ago, DXMember said:

they don't release any games and don't let other people release games with this tech.

This is like saying that Unity Technologies doesnt want anyone to use Unity 6

and Unity 6 is not even out yet. lol.

10 minutes ago, EUD said:

Unity Tech hasn't been going trough the internet boasting "look what we got and you can't have it" for over 5 years

or is there something I don't know?

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

45 minutes ago, DXMember said:

Unity Tech hasn't been going trough the internet boasting "look what we got and you can't have it" for over 5 years

or is there something I don't know?

there are some things you dont know

there are some things you assume 

there are outright lies you are telling...

...and the thing in bald is one of them.

4 minutes ago, EUD said:

there are some things you dont know

there are some things you assume 

there are outright lies you are telling...

...and the thing in bald is one of them.

prove me wrong

pics or didn't happen

I'M A GAMES DEVELOPER, BEEN WAITING SOME FOUR YEARS TO SEE THAT SDK

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M

4 hours ago, DXMember said:

prove me wrong

pics or didn't happen

I'M A GAMES DEVELOPER, BEEN WAITING SOME FOUR YEARS TO SEE THAT SDK

You are games dev? Awesome, i love idie games, so different. I follow development of Volo Airsport. Wanna show me your projects?

What i think ( my memory is weak i will watch aidens interview right now again and will edit with bold later if something missing or incorrect ) is that they went geospatial route, and they are late 1 year with games aswell. And my assumption is also they wanted to do it properly, do it right the first time, flesh out the animation shadows etc... Takes time i guess. Among other many project they got. And they are 50 man company, before, there were less, 30 if i remember correctly.

If you watched Aidens interview, you would hear  that they didnt want to do it because consoles were on the way out or something.

So yeah, you are getting your SDK pretty quick. From this point on, games reveal, demos, holoverse should revolve quickly. And i want to follow your development if you are going Unlimited Detail route.

And they never said or hinted to that they dont want devs hands on SDK.

Sorry mate, bad logic. And this is coming from programming college dropout hhh. And i am a bit dim aswell. So you nearly got me when i watched video clip. Nearly wrecked lel

So i could refute your premise without providing evidence, just by looking what they said in videos and what you wrote wrong 4 times.
Soo... yeah.

No worries, we are getting UNLIMITED FREAKING DETAIL GAMES Yeaaah.

Come to think of it, if video pr0n is VR killer app, now we can laser scan models and make it a game with real-life graphics, real models xD

5 minutes ago, EUD said:

You are games dev? Awesome, i love idie games, so different. I follow development of Volo Airsport. Wanna show me your projects?

What i think ( my memory is weak i will watch aidens interview right now again and will edit with bold later if something missing or incorrect ) is that they went geospatial route, and they are late 1 year with games aswell. And my assumption is also they wanted to do it properly, do it right the first time, flesh out the animation shadows etc... Takes time i guess. Among other many project they got. And they are 50 man company, before, there were less, 30 if i remember correctly.

If you watched Aidens interview, you would hear  that they didnt want to do it because consoles were on the way out or something.

So yeah, you are getting your SDK pretty quick. From this point on, games reveal, demos, holoverse should revolve quickly. And i want to follow your development if you are going Unlimited Detail route.

And they never said or hinted to that they dont want devs hands on SDK.

Sorry mate, bad logic. And this is coming from programming college dropout hhh. And i am a bit dim aswell. So you nearly got me when i watched video clip. Nearly wrecked lel

So i could refute your premise without providing evidence, just by looking what they said in videos and what you wrote wrong 4 times.
Soo... yeah.

No worries, we are getting UNLIMITED FREAKING DETAIL GAMES Yeaaah.

Come to think of it, if video pr0n is VR killer app, now we can laser scan models and make it a game with real-life graphics, real models xD

Bruce has had the algorithm since like early 2000's, it's been there for over 12 years,

yet he has not released a single public demo, no wonder so many people are calling fake and phonie on him

3 minutes ago, DXMember said:

Bruce has had the algorithm since like early 2000's, it's been there for over 12 years,

yet he has not released a single public demo, no wonder so many people are calling fake and phonie on him

yeah, but the "13 year software" is not the reason why they are/were calling it out. the reason is sadly not even so profound lol.

soon, triple A games will be something different. they will be real. they will strike you with the reality at the first moment you play them, when you step in their world.

I know i probably sound a bit hype, but i can hopefully describe you with one example, you hopefully can identify with.

I dont know how old are you, but if you were a gamer around 2004, 2005, you might have seen someone play or played yourself back then.

...Wake up mr Freeman. Wake up and... Smell the Ashes...

54 minutes ago, DXMember said:

There is a word for that. It's called "snake oil salesman".

You will die of old age before you get your SDK. 13 years and several millions of dollars of funding, and we still don't have any public demo or anything. Juts a bunch of excuses and "it is coming later".

22 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

There is a word for that. It's called "snake oil salesman".

You will die of old age before you get your SDK. 13 years and several millions of dollars of funding, and we still don't have any public demo or anything. Juts a bunch of excuses and "it is coming later".

like this fine specimen.

this guy thinks even the media, australias government, Meixner and the company that is even bigger than Mincom, Hexagon AB, based in his homeland - Swedistan, that cosist of 12 thousand employees,  14,096M Swedish Kronas IS A HOAX or a part of the hoax.

but dont quote me on that, because i have no idea what the hell his mental process is.

i could take him for free to the meixner hologram booth and he would probably still complain.

7 hours ago, EUD said:

I think you are mixing things here. Unity is game engine dev. They don't make games, they make engine and lease it for developers. What you should do is think DICE working similar to

Euclideon. Except they have released several games using Frostbite engine. And leased it to some other EA owned devs. What I gather here is that Euclideon is claiming to have this new engine which they won't lease to anyone and haven't released games to it. Yet. So until we see game that uses their engine, no one is going to take them seriously.

39 minutes ago, EUD said:

yeah, but the "13 year software" is not the reason why they are/were calling it out. the reason is sadly not even so profound lol.

soon, triple A games will be something different. they will be real. they will strike you with the reality at the first moment you play them, when you step in their world.

I know i probably sound a bit hype, but i can hopefully describe you with one example, you hopefully can identify with.

I dont know how old are you, but if you were a gamer around 2004, 2005, you might have seen someone play or played yourself back then.

Uh, games from 2005 (Battlefield 2 and CoD4 bit later) aren't really so big jump compared to current AAA games. I mean sure there's more glare, shiny, liquid and gas physics. But there's really few games that can even claim to be photo realistic. If you look game graphics, development has slowed down and we've got few bigger things lately. 3D and VR. But nothing that I would call game changing thing. So way you are talking about this tech makes me wonder how many decades we need to wait. Because I don't think 10 years is quite enough.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

I think you are mixing things here. Unity is game engine dev. They don't make games, they make engine and lease it for developers. What you should do is think DICE working similar to

Euclideon. Except they have released several games using Frostbite engine. And leased it to some other EA owned devs. What I gather here is that Euclideon is claiming to have this new engine which they won't lease to anyone and haven't released games to it. Yet. So until we see game that uses their engine, no one is going to take them seriously.

Uh, games from 2005 (Battlefield 2 and CoD4 bit later) aren't really so big jump compared to current AAA games. I mean sure there's more glare, shiny, liquid and gas physics. But there's really few games that can even claim to be photo realistic. If you look game graphics, development has slowed down and we've got few bigger things lately. 3D and VR. But nothing that I would call game changing thing. So way you are talking about this tech makes me wonder how many decades we need to wait. Because I don't think 10 years is quite enough.

i meant more the feel how half life felt, realistic. how the eyes moved and bodily animations of characters when there were watching you made you feel present, feel the world live. still, the graphics were also great back then. to compare it to todays, or people who played half life 2 recently is not my point. what i want people to relate to is feeling of amazement of playing the game with such leap.

if you can remember any game that made you feel like that, well that is it. i guess for many is crysis 3. that works too and probably better example as its graphics.

thats my point. the leap we will experience playing triple A title with UD will be big. even if it will be rushed game (that todays games mostly are lol)

i really didnt understand your game software dev thingy, but what we know for sure is, that they never said that they will dis-allow licensing of SDK that is probably not even done yet or they are working with something to release first games or something, idk I lost my crystal ball so i will STOP ASSUMING THINGS

10 minutes ago, EUD said:

like this fine specimen.

this guy thinks even the media, australias government, Meixner and the company that is even bigger than Mincom, Hexagon AB, based in his homeland - Swedistan, that cosist of 12 thousand employees,  14,096M Swedish Kronas IS A HOAX or a part of the hoax.

but dont quote me on that, because i have no idea what the hell his mental process is.

i could take him for free to the meixner hologram booth and he would probably still complain.

I'd hope you would stop mixing geospatial thing to making games. I mean just basic things are so different. Geospatial companies don't need to make moving renders. Just working with point cloud is enough. And I can see that its possible with software. I'm not sure how familiar you are with how LiDAR tech works. But I've used Riegls laser scanner for student project. The thing with current gen scanners is that its two part process for which you get colored models. First is scan wave which gives points in x,y,z space. Second is DSLR photo's (360*) which will give rgb for each point. You would get something like this 11089038_960717373978425_398546796228300

Which, as you can see, is quite same what they claim to get for games. Now getting just this image was 30min waiting times with i7 and 16gigs of RAM. So if their software can reduce those times and make working with even larger point clouds easier with geospatial problems, why not. And such software optimization could even be realistic and possible.

For reference, here's pic from (about) same spot:

Spoiler

IMG_3162.jpg

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

9 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

snip

Hide contents

Yes, you are very cool dude, smart guy, works with laser scanners. Your point is?

Do you really think you are the first one to hit me with the argument that they are somehow half-hoax half-real company or am i misrepresenting your view?

Do you really think that i dont know what a point cloud is?

I feel like i am treated like a retard lol. I am following euclideon like maniac fanboy for years, I might be dim, but at least I know what they are doing!

To be honest, I was hyped about this in 2011. I think everyone was, but it's been five years since the initial demos were shown and they still have nothing to show. No real-time demos, just static ones, no games, no SDK, just promises that it's coming "soon".

I'll take "Snake oil salesmen" for $800.

Just now, Daring said:

To be honest, I was hyped about this in 2011. I think everyone was, but it's been five years since the initial demos were shown and they still have nothing to show. No real-time demos, just static ones, no games, no SDK, just promises that it's coming "soon".

I'll take "Snake oil salesmen" for $800.

No, they aren't snakeoil they just need more time. Like they've needed for the past several years and we all just have to believe in them and give them money. Seriously this is nothing more than complete garbage, if they had an actual product that was worth anything they would have released it long ago for people to use and build off of but instead they just pop up every could years with some video and then disappear shortly after that.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Oh look, the hoax zombies came, some even dating back 5 years.

Time to leave lmao!