SC Handles

Steve N. Mavronis

I created my Star Citizen account last night. I didn't buy any ship package yet.

It's always hard to come up with a gamer handle you identify with. A lot of the ones that I wanted were already taken. So I entered Sinorvam which is really my last name backwards. At least it's pronounceable but weird getting use to. I'm wondering if that sounds goofy and should I change it?

At least I found out you get 1 free handle change. I'm assuming you can also change your forum moniker.

Also in the SC forums I tried to make a basic hello post to introduce myself in the recruits section. It said I'm not allowed to post?

A name is a name, if you like it that's what's important. Welcome to Star Citizen :) I think it sounds good but if you want to change it, as you say there is one free change.

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here