Luke's Ducky Keyboard from LTT

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Luke's a limited edition? 

Just now, Ronnie76 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Luke's a limited edition? 

Im not sure i dont remember what he said what he did his keyboard video, but i dont think it is maybe just his key caps were?

2 minutes ago, cpeterson19 said:

Im not sure i dont remember what he said what he did his keyboard video, but i dont think it is maybe just his key caps were?

May the gods call upon @Slick

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

ducky shine 2 I'm pretty sure, if you want one, you're gonna have to get a shine 4/5 :D 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

2 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

ducky shine 2 I'm pretty sure, if you want one, you're gonna have to get a shine 4/5 :D 

But not with RGB MX Blues says Ryoutarou as tears of blood pour from his eyes.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

He has a DK9008G2. Those aren't made anymore. If you want one like it, get a Ducky Shine 4 or 5. They're both available on mechanicalkeyboards.com .

I used to be quite active here.

3 minutes ago, Ryoutarou97 said:

But not with RGB MX Blues says Ryoutarou as tears of blood pour from his eyes.

He had a ducky shine 2...which is no longer made, the closest you can get now is either a shine 4 or 5 :D  (or maybe a shine 3...)

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

4 minutes ago, Kobathor said:

He has a Ducky Shine 2. Those aren't made anymore. If you want one like it, get a Ducky Shine 4 or 5. They're both available on mechanicalkeyboards.com .

Actually a DK9008G@ according to the video he posted!

6 minutes ago, cpeterson19 said:

Actually a DK9008G@ according to the video he posted!

Oh yeah. Oops. Way different keyboards. I just edited my post so people won't quote me :P

Those aren't made anymore either. Far from it.

Here's similar ones:

Ducky Shine 3 DK9008

Shine 4 DKSH1408SD 

Premier DK9008P

1 minute ago, Kobathor said:

Oh yeah. Oops. Way different keyboards. I just edited my post so people won't quote me :P

Those aren't made anymore either. Far from it.

Here's similar ones:

Ducky Shine 3 DK9008

Premier DK9008P

I can see that! ;)

Now the questions is does he state which switches he uses haha

3 minutes ago, cpeterson19 said:

Cherry MX Blues. He has also stated that he likes greens. Why do you care, exactly?

1 minute ago, cpeterson19 said:

I can see that! ;)

The Premier and Shine 3 also aren't made anymore.. If you want a Shine 4 (extremely similar layout,) then find them here: MX Black MX Red

MX Brown

1 minute ago, cpeterson19 said:

I wouldn't worry about what switch he uses. Don't base your switch choice off of other people's preferences. Try them out yourself and see which one you like. For instance, I use MX Browns and love them. Lots of people like Blues for their very clicky feel and sound. Some people like Reds for their quiet signature. 

Here's a rough guide to MX switches:

Blues - Clicky and Tactile. Heavier switches.

Browns - Tactile / no Clicky. Lighter switch.

Reds - No Tactile / No Clicky. Lighter switch.

Blacks - The exact same as Reds, just heavier. Super Blacks also exist, which are heavier Blacks.

Clears - I have no idea.

The Shine 4 doesn't come in Blues anymore, you'll have to go to eBay for that.

Go to a store that has mechanical keyboards and try some. 

1 hour ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

He had a ducky shine 2...which is no longer made, the closest you can get now is either a shine 4 or 5 :D  (or maybe a shine 3...)

The shine 5 with MX Blues remains unavailable, but it's what I plan to buy whenever it becomes available. I really like that Year of the Goat spacebar...

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

44 minutes ago, Ryoutarou97 said:

The shine 5 with MX Blues remains unavailable, but it's what I plan to buy whenever it becomes available. I really like that Year of the Goat spacebar...

Yes, so do i!! EPIC! And i cant decide between a shine and a One, do you know the difference?

5 hours ago, cpeterson19 said:

Yes, so do i!! EPIC! And i cant decide between a shine and a One, do you know the difference?

I don't think the One has RGB, but i just remember it as a cheaper version of the Shine 5. Cheap carries a negative connotation what i mean is more of a barebones keyboard that has good keys, switches, all that Ducky quality, but none of the sparkle you'll find on their pricier keyboards.