Nvidia Is Preparing the “Most Amazing Thing” Ever Made – Mark Rein .

Nicktrance

Probably VR headset. Will they be Oculus Rift, but designed 10x better?

- winny3141 :D

System Specs: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Six-core CPU, AMD Radeon HD 6970 2 GB GDDR5 16X PCIe Video Card, MSI 890FXA-GD70 Motherboard, Kingston Hyper-X 1600 MHz RAM, ADATA 128 GB MLC SSD, 2 TB HDD, Astec Dual 120 mm closed Liquid cooling Loop, Cooler Master 800W Silent Pro Gold (80 Plus Gold Certified) PSU, Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 Gaming Keyboard (Love me my Cherry MX Blue Switches), a Razer Taipan Gaming Mouse (8200 dpi 4G sensor FTW!), Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

my guess; a "shield"htpc (stream pc games to a tv box) or.... a toaster

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

my guess; a "shield"htpc (stream pc games to a tv box) or.... a toaster

They already made a toaster... it's called GTX 480

It turns out the "most amazing thing" is definitely hardware. 

http://www.brightsideofnews.com/news/2013/9/20/nvidia-is-showing-secret-new-hardware-to-developers.aspx

Most rumoured products are hardware so that doesn't say much. We've already seen a possible VR headset prototype from nVidia and of course we've already seen Grid at work but I'm not sure if either of them are ready and I definitely hope they don't rush them just so they can take attention away from AMD.

The steambox running on Tegra 4 also makes a ton of sense, I would like to see an APU based steambox but I think Valve just wants to deliver the experience to people who might be interested in next gen consoles but might not afford them at launch and/or are not comfortable with spending some $2000 on a fully fledged PC (because that's what many console games seem to think is the entry level for gaming PCs), So since they're not Google and can't afford a massive hit they'd rather use a mobile SOC to undercut console prices maybe even allow Grid support or streaming from PC similar to shield.

And the 580? That's a sun-powered oven!!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Most rumoured products are hardware so that doesn't say much. We've already seen a possible VR headset prototype from nVidia and of course we've already seen Grid at work but I'm not sure if either of them are ready and I definitely hope they don't rush them just so they can take attention away from AMD.

The steambox running on Tegra 4 also makes a ton of sense, I would like to see an APU based steambox but I think Valve just wants to deliver the experience to people who might be interested in next gen consoles but might not afford them at launch and/or are not comfortable with spending some $2000 on a fully fledged PC (because that's what many console games seem to think is the entry level for gaming PCs), So since they're not Google and can't afford a massive hit they'd rather use a mobile SOC to undercut console prices maybe even allow Grid support or streaming from PC similar to shield.

A Tegra 4 wouldn't work as it is ARM based, but i think you already know that. What it could is a shield like device that would be running Android and would be in a mini console form factor. This would rival Sony's Vita TV. Also, a VR headset would be sweet aswell.

Back from the dead....

That's...underwhelming

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Interesting.

lol wait so he says it won't support Intel? lol k....

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Pretty sure they are just trying to build some hype before AMD new GPUs are launched.

Not sure if this is fake, but anyway thanks to WereCat for this..

pqqyicR.png

I don't know why but it doesn't sound fake to me.

We will see tomorrow if they announce the Steambox with an AMD CPU and Nvidia GPU then we know its not fake.

RTX2070OC 

I don't know why but it doesn't sound fake to me.

We will se tomorrow if they announce the Steam box with an AMD CPU and Nvidia GPU we know its not fake.

Same here, still it sounds interesting and could just be exactly what PC gaming needs... or it might fall flat on it's face we'll see.