Questions - Christianity

SmilesRising

in school we have a religion themed project and we are going to have a religious debate. everyone gets a religion and then we talk about questions and so. i need help because my teacher is shit and i dont know anything about chrstianity. i need answers to the following:

IN A CHRISTIAN PERSPECTIVE

-What is a human?

-How did everything start?

-Why are we living?

-why is the world unfair?

-why is there evil in the world

-what responsebilitys do i have?

-what is wrong/right in life?

-whats important in life?

-does god exist?
-what role does god have?
-what do i want with my life as a christian?
-how should i live my life?

-how does my religion affect my life?
-what happens when u die?
-what is love?

- why should we believe

-what should society look like

-what role does the man/women have

-whats the role of animals

Watches and computers                    

You got the shaft then, Christianity is split into a million different branches.  I guess it has it's original ideals, but nowadays a large percent of the population identifies as Christian but with specific beliefs/practice (Catholicism, Protestantism, Anglican, Orthodox, Baptitst, Lutheran, Calvinist, etc.)

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

First off...Big fan of Chirst.

-What is a human? - Being with their own thoughts, beliefs, and ideas

-How did everything start? - In a galaxy, far, far away....Serious: No one knows

-Why are we living? - Yes.

-why is the world unfair? - Always

-why is there evil in the world? - Sometimes enough isn't enough for people, they have to take more

-what responsibility do i have? - To be yourself, treat others like you want to be treated....Follow Wheatons Law, don't be a dick

-what is wrong/right in life? - 

-whats important in life? - Being the best person you can be

-does god exist? - Who knows
-what role does god have? - Being someone who gives people things to believe in, provides guidelines, etc
-what do i want with my life as a christian? - *shrug*
-how should i live my life? - However you want.

-how does my religion affect my life? - However you want it to
-what happens when u die? - Slowly your body decomposes until it's nothing but goo. As for your spirit/soul, that is entirely up to you. Personally I think it's just over at the end, no afterlife (good/bad) and that's it
-what is love? - Baby don't hurt me...don't hurt me...No more. Feelings of happiness when you're with someone that drives you to be with them forever

- why should we believe - Without something to believe in, what's there to live for

-what should society look like - Diverse, takes a couple eggs to make an ommelette 

-what role does the man/women have - Reproducing, making the world go 'round

-whats the role of animals - Companionship, food, sport, etc.

Just now, TidaLWaveZ said:

You got the shaft then, Christianity is split into a million different branches.  I guess it has it's original ideals, but nowadays a large percent of the population identifies as Christian but with specific beliefs/practice (Catholicism, Protestantism, Anglican, Orthodox, Baptitst, Lutheran, Calvinist, etc.)

yeah i know that theres a million different christians but i need to know the answers to these questions ASAP.. i dont find anything good on the web so i thought i asked u guys..

Watches and computers                    

From the perspective of a Humanist.

-What is a human? 
- a member of the species homo sapiens sapiens, potentially the most complex organism in the known universe

-How did everything start? - 13.7 billion or so years ago there was a rather large explosion that is known as the big bang. Physics explains everything that follows.

-Why are we living? - Evolution is a powerful tool.

-why is the world unfair? - nothing in physics says the cosmos has to be fair. 

-why is there evil in the world - define evil?

-what responsibilities do i have? - To maximize the good one does in the world. Or at least not add to the bad in it.

-what is wrong/right in life? - Entirely dependent on ones construction of ethics and morality.

-whats important in life? - refer to previous two answers.

-does god exist? - Which one? There are approximately 5000 gods floating around and absolutely zero empirical evidence for any of them
-what role does god have? - Whatever a believer interprets it to have, apparently. For a non-believe god often serves as a center piece of irrational thought.
-what do i want with my life as a christian?  - That'd be up to you, assuming you're a christian.
-how should i live my life? - Also entirely up to you. I'd hope you live your life as a kind and moral member of the only sentient race in the known universe.

-how does my religion affect my life? - Makes it less pleasant really. Or at least less fully actuated.
-what happens when u die? - Atoms and energy return to nature and go on to be part of countless forms and things. No energy is destroyed and none is created. Basic physics.
-what is love? - A pleasing chemical response to imtimacy and a critical factor in mating practices.

- why should we believe - You probably shouldn't believe in a thing unless there is evidence to support those beliefs. 

-what should society look like - Peaceful, cooperative, driven to build a better society for those generations yet to come. Willing to experiment and fully aware that diversity breeds new and better ideas.

-what role does the man/women have - any they like. Freedom of self determination is critical to prosperity.

-whats the role of animals - For now they serve as a part of the biosphere of Earth. Food at least until synthetic meats are cheaper. Pets? 

Its going to be really hard getting a straight answer on one specific religion. Pretty much every one of them will have members with completely different interpretations. Make up your own? They can't mark it down if its an interpretation right?

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

22 minutes ago, Serin said:

-What is a human? 
- a member of the species homo sapiens sapiens, potentially the most complex organism in the known universe

-How did everything start? - 13.7 billion or so years ago there was a rather large explosion that is known as the big bang. Physics explains everything that follows.

-what responsibilities do i have? - To maximize the good one does in the world. Or at least not add to the bad in it.

-what is wrong/right in life? - Entirely dependent on ones construction of ethics and morality.

-does god exist? - Which one? There are approximately 5000 gods floating around and absolutely zero empirical evidence for any of them
-what role does god have? - Whatever a believer interprets it to have, apparently. For a non-believe god often serves as a center piece of irrational thought.
-what do i want with my life as a christian?  - That'd be up to you, assuming you're a christian.
-how should i live my life? - Also entirely up to you. I'd hope you live your life as a kind and moral member of the only sentient race in the known universe.

-how does my religion affect my life? - Makes it less pleasant really. Or at least less fully actuated.
-what happens when u die? - Atoms and energy return to nature and go on to be part of countless forms and things. No energy is destroyed and none is created. Basic physics.
-what is love? - A pleasing chemical response to imtimacy and a critical factor in mating practices.

- why should we believe - You probably shouldn't believe in a thing unless there is evidence to support those beliefs. 

-what should society look like - Peaceful, cooperative, driven to build a better society for those generations yet to come. Willing to experiment and fully aware that diversity breeds new and better ideas.

-what role does the man/women have - any they like. Freedom of self determination is critical to prosperity.

-whats the role of animals - For now they serve as a part of the biosphere of Earth. Food at least until synthetic meats are cheaper. Pets? 

i dont need the perspectiv of a humanist.. i need from a chrisitan perspectiv..

Watches and computers                    

4 minutes ago, smiles rising said:

i dont need the perspectiv of a humanist.. i need from a chrisitan perspectiv..

But they're so predictably boring!

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

1 minute ago, Serin said:

I dont care about that.. my teacher gave me the assignment and i need the answers..

Watches and computers                    

1 minute ago, smiles rising said:

I dont care about that.. my teacher gave me the assignment and i need the answers..

Then the only way is to get a strict scriptural copy and paste from the bible. Shouldn't take long to search for terms.

...but you'd have to include all the contradictions.

Cheese monger.

1 minute ago, Serin said:

Then the only way is to get a strict scriptural copy and paste from the bible. Shouldn't take long to search for terms.

...but you'd have to include all the contradictions.

i was kinda hoping that there would be a christian forum member who culd come here and answer my questions..

Watches and computers                    

Funnily enough, the little attention I had in SOR class might be put to use. Please note that I'm gonna go give you hardcore Catholic answers and not necessarily of what I believe.

-What is a human? An image created by God himself.

-How did everything start? The Book of Genesis - Adam and Eve...so forth.

-Why are we living? We live to serve Christ and spread the Word of God.

-why is the world unfair? The world is unpredictable - according to my SOR teacher, it's not God's fault.

-why is there evil in the world Ever heard of original sin? It's part of the human nature, whether you like or not.

-what responsebilitys do i have? 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength'. The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.' Just don't be a dick to other people.

-what is wrong/right in life? Wrong is committing sin (whether venial or mortal), hurting others. Right is serving others, and therefore serving God.

-whats important in life? To serve others before yourself and ultimately serve God.

-does god exist? Apparently. It's not a yes or no answer.
-what role does god have? As the Almighty Creator, he is the only person who can judge you.
-what do i want with my life as a christian? To ultimately be happy and make others happy, and therefore serve God.
-how should i live my life? Make others happy and make God happy. I've said it already.

-how does my religion affect my life? It provides a spiritual aspect of your life.
-what happens when u die? You go to Heaven and get welcomed into the Kingdom of God.
-what is love? The most important thing that you can have.

- why should we believe It's a choice. God doesn't force himself onto you (snicker).

-what should society look like A communal society which is free of sin and hatred.

-what role does the man/women have They both have equal roles - to ultimately serve God and reproduce.

-whats the role of animals They're material objects and they don't go to Heaven since they lack the 'soul' of a human. According to SOR class.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

37 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

Funnily enough, the little attention I had in SOR class might be put to use. Please note that I'm gonna go give you hardcore Catholic answers and not necessarily of what I believe.

-What is a human? An image created by God himself.

-How did everything start? The Book of Genesis - Adam and Eve...so forth.

-Why are we living? We live to serve Christ and spread the Word of God.

-why is the world unfair? The world is unpredictable - according to my SOR teacher, it's not God's fault.

-why is there evil in the world Ever heard of original sin? It's part of the human nature, whether you like or not.

-what responsebilitys do i have? 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength'. The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.' Just don't be a dick to other people.

-what is wrong/right in life? Wrong is committing sin (whether venial or mortal), hurting others. Right is serving others, and therefore serving God.

-whats important in life? To serve others before yourself and ultimately serve God.

-does god exist? Apparently. It's not a yes or no answer.
-what role does god have? As the Almighty Creator, he is the only person who can judge you.
-what do i want with my life as a christian? To ultimately be happy and make others happy, and therefore serve God.
-how should i live my life? Make others happy and make God happy. I've said it already.

-how does my religion affect my life? It provides a spiritual aspect of your life.
-what happens when u die? You go to Heaven and get welcomed into the Kingdom of God.
-what is love? The most important thing that you can have.

- why should we believe It's a choice. God doesn't force himself onto you (snicker).

-what should society look like A communal society which is free of sin and hatred.

-what role does the man/women have They both have equal roles - to ultimately serve God and reproduce.

-whats the role of animals They're material objects and they don't go to Heaven since they lack the 'soul' of a human. According to SOR class.

wonderful, now i have a chance :)

Watches and computers                    

3 hours ago, smiles rising said:

I can only give answers as I see them... Which probably isn't in-line with conventional Christianity. I personally see a lot of the bible as metaphors & the attempts power-hungry people trying to get control over others... But I believe in God and Jesus. So my answers won't be by conventional Christianity... Just the view of one specific Christian. 

-What is a human? 

A human is a person. Free will & all. 

All depends on who you ask, even within Christianity. I believe it started with a BIG BANG and that God had a hand in it... But I also believe that scientists should never accept that, because if they accept "something started with God" then they will stop seeking answers. To stop seeking knowledge in any field is a crime.

-Why are we living?

No matter what, I don't believe that this answer is static. Each person has their own reasons, and their own meaning.

As shown with the story of original sin, people have free will. Every choice has possible positive and negatives, and thus things are unfair. Free will causes a lot of suffering, but imo it creates a lot more good.

See above. We are free to be as we are, sin and all.

Just try to live your life in such a way that you can leave the world a better place. Try to be a good person. If good people mourn you, then you did a good job.

Who can say? Just try your hardest to do what is right, and try to stay grounded.

Experiencing life and treating others as you would treat yourself.

-does god exist?

I believe so, yes.

Creation & Judgement.

Just be a good person, with or without religion. It's just how people should live.

As somebody who isn't a douchebag.

It may not. Maybe it shouldn't. At the least, there are good lessons in the bible for children.

Who knows? I believe that all good people, regardless of religion, go to heaven. But it's entirely possible that nothing happens. Although I believe in heaven, I treat each day as if heaven doesn't exist, to make the most of each day.

-what is love?

Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more.

Serious answer:  A blessing. Companionship and protectiveness in some form. Whether it's towards family, friends, or significant other.

- why should we believe

There is no answer for this. It's up to each person. Maybe you should, maybe not.

People who try to treat others as they want to be treated. For each person to find what makes them happy. This doesn't happen often :P 

I don't quite understand. As a race? As genders to each-other? As a race: to procreate on a macro-scale, and on a micro-scale, to do whatever they find fulfilling.

To be awesome and, in some cases delicious. 

2 hours ago, Serin said:

-What is a human? 

Its going to be really hard getting a straight answer on one specific religion. Pretty much every one of them will have members with completely different interpretations. Make up your own? They can't mark it down if its an interpretation right?

That's great hun but that's not what he asked for.

1 hour ago, Serin said:

Oh so you're *that* kind of atheist...

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

3 minutes ago, DebatED Nothing said:

Oh so you're *that* kind of atheist...

What is *that* kind of atheist?

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

If my teacher gave me this assignment I wouldn't do it.It's biased and I would completely disagree. I'm not arguing something I dont believe in.

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

6 minutes ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

Incredibly obnoxious, "outspoken" but only to show off or cause issues.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

Just now, DebatED Nothing said:

Oh.

Glad I'm not that kind. I'm the other kind :P

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

1 minute ago, DebatED Nothing said:

i dont like it but i need to do it, i would much rather be representing humanism which is much easier.. but i dont control these stuff...

Watches and computers                    

7 minutes ago, smiles rising said:

i dont like it but i need to do it, i would much rather be representing humanism which is much easier.. but i dont control these stuff...

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about Serin.

13 minutes ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

Ignore "that" kind of atheist. "That" kind of person. A condescending snob.

2 hours ago, Serin said:

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible."

-Thomas Aquinas

On 4/20/2016 at 8:56 AM, smiles rising said:

in school we have a religion themed project and we are going to have a religious debate. everyone gets a religion and then we talk about questions and so. i need help because my teacher is shit and i dont know anything about chrstianity. i need answers to the following:

IN A CHRISTIAN PERSPECTIVE

-What is a human?

-Why are we living?

-does god exist?

-what is love?

- why should we believe

I'll answer the ones I know. Good luck on your assignment.

-What is a human?

A: God created man in his own image and gave him dominion over the animals.

God created the universe in 6 days and rested on the seventh day. This was the first work week. (Genesis Chapter 1)

-Why are we living?

I dunno.

-Why is the world unfair?

Because the world has sin in it. Sin is the concept of doing anything outside of Gods will. You can reference the first sin of Adam and Eve as it's origin. This reference is commonly used as the explanation of Sin and it's introduction causing things like death from old age etc etc.

see last answer.

Primary responsibility is to worship. Secondary responsibility is to fulfill the great commission and tell others about God.

Anything outside the will of God is considered Sin and therefor wrong. I would answer this question along with the definition of Sin as our template of wrong and right. We were also given a moral code in the ten commandants, but note that those are not the be all end all of right and wrong, but rather a code given to a society to help keep order.

See responsibilities.

-does god exist?

Yes. One scholastic answer to this question is the concept of empathy which contradicts Darwinism. There was no good reason for us to evolve with a sense of right and wrong, beauty and ugliness.

Grow closer to God. Prepare for eternity with God after life. Eternity is an important concept with Christianity. This life is not all there is.

Strive to avoid Sin. Read Gods word, obey his laws, worship.

-what is love?

This is commonly refered to as "The Love Verse" and is the perfect reference for this question:

1 Corinthians 13:4-8New International Version (NIV)

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

-Why should we believe

Ran out of time answering these. Good luck with your project.

I've been a Christian as long as I can remember even though I don't mention it much. Keep in mind I'm not Catholic but more of a Southern Baptist/regular Baptist.

-What is a human? Humans, are, well humans. We were created by God to keep order to his kingdom here on Earth, and we were created in His image. It started with Adam and Eve, which sort of segways to the next question.

-How did everything start? Well read Genesis and you'll get the full story, God created the Heavens and the Earth, and He created man and all of the animals and everything. He created Adam from the Earth, and Eve from one of Adam's rib bones. Some people suggest it happened about 6,000 years ago, but there is no hard fact in the Bible that says so.

-Why are we living? We live to keep His kingdom on Earth and enjoy his fruit and praise Him. When we first sinned, God eventually sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins so that we can still be with God (the only way to wipe away sins is with forgiveness), and now we have the purpose of bringing others to Christ so that they too may have eternal life in Heaven.

-why is the world unfair? God has a path for all of us, whether we can see it or not. Keep that in mind next time something bad happens and you say 'Why me?'. Also keep in mind that God gave humans free will, and he will not control that.

-why is there evil in the world Because God gives Satan access to everyone here on Earth, and he can influence people to do wrong things. This ties in with the whole free will thing.

-what responsebilitys do i have? You as a Christian are to simply praise God, worship Him, and help others to find Him so that they do not perish in hell. There are a lot of other things like tithing, which God promises that if you give 10%, you'll get many more in return. But don't take this as you'll win the lottery, it's a very subjective matter.

-what is wrong/right in life? I suppose the Ten Commandments and the teachings of Jesus are a great place to start. There really is too much to name, and The Bible is the best source of what to do when life comes around the corner.

-whats important in life? What's important is that you always keep God first, above everything. Keep your relationship with Him strong and help others to do the same. Be a kind person, and be good to your family as well.

-does god exist? Whether you believe that is up to you, but I do believe He exists. I can see the way He works in our lives, even if that person isn't a Christian. When times are rough I always have God to fall back onto.
-what role does god have? God is the ruler of all things and everything. He was there before the beginning, and He will be there forever past the end. He created us and all things and we have to be grateful and faithful that He knows more than we do and we can trust Him in everything He does.
-what do i want with my life as a christian? You should focus on building your relationship with Jesus Christ. Anyone can become a Christian, I've seen people turn around their lives in ways you cannot imagine. Use your skills to help other find Christ, and do good for your family and your community.
-how should i live my life? Live it like the Bible tells you. Of course we're human, we make mistakes, but the important thing is that God forgives us for our mistakes and we can learn from them.

-how does my religion affect my life? It changes how you see things, how you deal with things, and with others.
-what happens when u die? If you believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins, then you go to Heaven. If you don't, you go to Hell. It's as simple as that really.
-what is love? 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 "4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away."

- why should we believe If you do not believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins, you will perish eternally in Hell. I know it may sound horrible, but that's how it is. It's as simple as becoming a follower of Christ, and doing what He asks to grow closer to Him.

-what should society look like I could go on all day about this, society continues to grow farther and farther from God. I'm not homophobic or anything but homosexuality is against the ways of Christianity. That being said, hate the sin, not the sinner. If someone who is homosexual comes to your church, don't shun them away. Welcome them in, and work your best to help them find Christ.

-what role does the man/women have Men and women are to work together, and are meant for each other (I mean, God did make woman from man). Love each other in a marriage relationship and build on that relationship, because that comes second in line behind God. Do not have sex before marriage, not because of a disease issue or anything, but because of a trust issue. A marriage relationship is the only true way to love the opposite sex, and sex was specifically made by God for this. It is not a burden but a gift for married couples.

-whats the role of animals Animals at the beginning lived alongside humans to keep them company and populate the Earth. When Adam and Eve sinned God killed an animal for Adam and Eve to make them clothes for they now had shame. From then on animals became food and living sacrifice for God, although the sacrifice part ended later on.

Now I'm not a pastor or anything, I'm just 16. I still have a lot to learn, and a lot to give to others. I understand my stance on all of these things may offend some people, but I welcome you to join me because it's a lot better than what it's like without Jesus. If you have any more questions I'll try my best to answer them, but I won't get into an argument about this for time's sake and for my own.