Linus, can you review this television?

Maskot

http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/UN85S9AFXZA?cid=smc-he-tvv-0613-10000163

BmaBCEo.png

Samsung is crazy if they expect to sell anymore than 5 of these...

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

I doubt he would buy it to review. Let me re phrase, I am 100% sure he will not buy this to review.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Portrait mode

and every body was like

That cat is so disgusting.

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

That cat is so disgusting.

he looks like his name should be Mr. Meowgi 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Just get a 4k sony tv xD

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

I love the fake reviews they have on their site LOL. The best one is this and I quote

" I thought I was crazy buying this. The guys who came into my house to set it up were very nice and helpful. I set it up and turned on the nature channel because there always showing something cool there. I was in awe. This TV is super clear, GEORGIOUS, audio is AMAZING, and the design is just mind blowing. Recommend to everyone!!!"

How in the world is this person watching the nature channel in "true 4K" when now cable provider has 4K? I smell BS across the board with this reviewer LMAO :D

The other reviewers never said they bought it, but this dumb **s decided he would be mister big shoot, and could not even lye good enough.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

$40k? if your in that much need for a better picture then use that money and get a decent pair of glasses ! Also that stand is just horrible imo

#LESBOBRICKS

Imagine how big the box would be for that monster

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

More examples of Samsung's dick measuring. That's all it is really...

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

If I had $40,000 I would buy atleast a $10,000 - $15,000 PC and keep the rest as savings, I'm very Happy with my 40" Sony Bravia Full HD LCD TV we bought a few years ago... 

Wow im actually curious to read the reviews now

May the Force be with you.