No Post,No beep, Fans running

Hi :) guys

I recently moved to uk a

My system was working fine before i took it apart inmy country and tried to reassemble here with new case 230t corsair but no luck,

there is no post, the Green LED on board is on, All fans run and change speed on same pattern ,

System build

i5 2500k

8gb 2*4gb ram DDR 3 1600

Asus P8P67-M (not pro)

AMD ATI Raedon 6850 GPU

win 10 64 bit

Corsair cx600 600W PSU

Steps i've tried

Tried RAM in different sockets ,tried without RAM , no beep no post

tried taking out motherboard and starting it up = same output

took out the battery on motherboard and also did with the jumpers to clear it up. by moving the jumper for 10 seconds to pins 2-3 and putting it back

there is still no output and no beep

took my system down to a shop and they guy attached a device to perform check if my PSU was faulty , its working fine for now.

he didnt do much troubleshooting on it but suggested my Motherboard might be at fault .
 but  the board is getting power and powering-up things along with the LED on the board .

Please Help ! :)

if you're at the computer shop
get him to diagnose it part by part lol

i doubt you have a second pc to test stuffs anyway

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Hmm, i had the exact same problem on a old pc today.

monitor stays on stanb by , fans work  but in rest nothing.. so.. 

I made a full dust clean , I use only one stick of ram in all places and it work after few tries .

But... if you have a new mobo.. then... maybe she`s ... gone... ,  try all parts on other mobo that u are sure that works and see what`s working 100%

2 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

if you're at the computer shop
get him to diagnose it part by part lol

i doubt you have a second pc to test stuffs anyway

i just moved here , no friends with whom i can try this stuff on lol

he was stingy on testing it thoroughly

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Sher Singh said:

i just moved here , no friends with whom i can try this stuff on lol

... -pats- ;-;

1 minute ago, Sher Singh said:

he was stingy on testing it thoroughly

1) tell the manager to fire that dude

2) did he really test the psu properly? like plug it into a system and run it

the voltage may look fine but when its under light load like booting up it'll fart itself

its a CX anyway

having your system fan not spinning prolly means dead psu `-`

try connecting the green and and black wire on the 24-pin together and connect a fan to the psu (if possible)

or a hard disk, just the sata power and turn the psu on, see if the hard disk spins `-`

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

39 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

... -pats- ;-;

1) tell the manager to fire that dude

2) did he really test the psu properly? like plug it into a system and run it

the voltage may look fine but when its under light load like booting up it'll fart itself

its a CX anyway

having your system fan not spinning prolly means dead psu `-`

try connecting the green and and black wire on the 24-pin together and connect a fan to the psu (if possible)

or a hard disk, just the sata power and turn the psu on, see if the hard disk spins `-`

but all of my fans are spinning lol , i'll test that soon , but he did test it with a device

If it is a new Mobo then it could be that your Bios doesnt support your CPU?

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

20 minutes ago, Brennan_Price said:

If it is a new Mobo then it could be that your Bios doesnt support your CPU?

its not a new motherboard :)

2 minutes ago, Sher Singh said:

its not a new motherboard :)

Oh haha. I nailed this on the head. I only suggest that cuz Ive had similar problems :) Have you tried re-seating your CPU/GPU? (or anything else for that matter)

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

3 hours ago, Brennan_Price said:

Oh haha. I nailed this on the head. I only suggest that cuz Ive had similar problems :) Have you tried re-seating your CPU/GPU? (or anything else for that matter)

yes :)

i left the pins of psu connected to mother board and , i had an extention to extend for extra fans , connected one of the fans directly to psu, works fine .

does this mean my psu is working fine?

took off everything for a bare minimum, still aint working.

no video signal/no beep

the power light on my monitor is orange , it happns when there is no signal from pc :/

Try unplugging your 24-pin connector. This happened to me ,and it ended up happening that my 24 pin wasn't in all the way.

18 hours ago, EJOE said:

Try unplugging your 24-pin connector. This happened to me ,and it ended up happening that my 24 pin wasn't in all the way.

i forgot how many times i've done that lol