... and I need compatibility check for my consciousness:

Case: Fractal Design Core 2300

PSU: Seasonic S12II-620

MOBO: MSI Z170A Tomahawk

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700

RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2133MHz

SSD: Intel 535 Series (M.2) 120GB

GPU: Pascal / Polaris

Don't use the fractal core 2300. I have one currently and i udderly hate this case. The HDD mounting system is annoying and cable management it terrible. 

120gb is going to be pretty limiting SSD-wise, and the low chip count inherent with the 120gb format is really going to be quite limiting.  Can you stretch another $50 into your budget and go for a 240-256gb model?

2 minutes ago, Mark77 said:

120gb is going to be pretty limiting SSD-wise, and the low chip count inherent with the 120gb format is really going to be quite limiting.  Can you stretch another $50 into your budget and go for a 240-256gb model?

I've been told that 120GB is more less okay size, but probably yeah, I could go for that 240/256 ... The question is is this Intel series the right choice then?

6 minutes ago, Sanderman135 said:

Don't use the fractal core 2300. I have one currently and i udderly hate this case. The HDD mounting system is annoying and cable management it terrible. 

Any recommendations of a case with similar price range then?

1 minute ago, jacobsperl said:

I've been told that 120GB is more less okay size, but probably yeah, I could go for that 240/256 ... The question is is this Intel series the right choice then?

If you intend to use the SSD to hold video games, upgrade to a better capacity. In addition, if you plan to play new video games, I recommend a Samsung 840/850 EVO.

2 minutes ago, jacobsperl said:

Any recommendations of a case with similar price range then?

NZXT Source 210, Corsair Spec - 01, Cooler Master Haf 912

2 minutes ago, akskl said:

If you intend to use the SSD to hold video games, upgrade to a better capacity. In addition, if you plan to play new video games, I recommend a Samsung 840/850 EVO.

The SSD is going to be for the OS, nothing else there, I will be buying one later for games Which will be 500+ ... so I thought that's why I'd take 120GB, but as said with the chips I'll probably go for the 240/256 there.

6 minutes ago, jacobsperl said:

Intel, the Crucial MX series, Samsung Pro or Evo are pretty solid names overall.  Lots of OEMs like Dell going ADATA these days.   I honestly don't know what's out there M.2-wise.

2 minutes ago, Mark77 said:

Intel, the Crucial MX series, Samsung Pro or Evo are pretty solid names overall.  Lots of OEMs like Dell going ADATA these days.   I honestly don't know what's out there M.2-wise.

Anyways will that 120GB limit the OS enough to see the difference between 120 and 240 or is it okay to use 120 for OS ONLY?

2 minutes ago, jacobsperl said:

Anyways will that 120GB limit the OS enough to see the difference between 120 and 240 or is it okay to use 120 for OS ONLY?

The way that Windows works is that you really can't avoid putting your apps on the boot volume very well.  I'd seriously aim to have as much of your app footprint on the SSD as possible.  Its kind of like buying a Ferrari, and then limiting it with tyres that are only good for 70mph/110km/hr.

7 minutes ago, Mark77 said:

The way that Windows works is that you really can't avoid putting your apps on the boot volume very well.  I'd seriously aim to have as much of your app footprint on the SSD as possible.  Its kind of like buying a Ferrari, and then limiting it with tyres that are only good for 70mph/110km/hr.

So looking around my current HW retailer I'd go with Intel SSD 535 Series - 240GB would that be okay? Cause I can't stretch my budget over that ..