Best 1440p, 144-165hz Monitor with G-SYNC?

Eldridge Friend

This will be my first build and to be quite honest, I have no idea which 1440p Monitor to purchase. I heard that the ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q received allot of negative feedback due to its IPS glow or this "Backlight bleed" that everyone's been talking about. Are there some good 1440p IPS displays/monitors out there that delivers positive or good feedback, doesn't have the same issues as the ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q had, and features a 144-165hz refresh rate? 

NOTE: MONEY ISN'T AN ISSUE.

5 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Predator x34 :P

I was thinking a non-Ultrawide 1440p Monitor please.

Just now, Eldridge Friend said:

non-Ultrawide 1440p

PG348Q, but only using the middle part? :S

or the PG278Q

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Acer Predator XB271HU ----> 1440p --->165hz  ---> G-Sync ---> IPS panel + Good looking

I personally don't like the predator logo on it, but everything else seems to be perfect take a look on it!

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

I have the XB271HU and its a great monitor.  I get 144fps on most games with my setup.

13 hours ago, Eldridge Friend said:

I was thinking a non-Ultrawide 1440p Monitor please.

i use the acer one and it has minimal backlight bleed...but this goes to the fact that it's an IPS display and they are all subject to it.

if you want to make sure you get a monitor with no bleed look for the TN panels...the colours on them doesnt pop as much and the viewing angles arent as good...but they are perfect most of the time...they are quite a bit cheaper as well...this DELL gaming monitor for example is only 500$ and it's a very good TN based display:

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/dell-monitor-s2716dg

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR