Wind Waker, a Zelda Game Whose Time Has Finally Come

Ethnod

Never actually played it myself but that is because I have not owned a console since my N64. However I've been told that its a great game. I would love to see them add Ocarina of Time to that HD list, that was an awesome game... I might even buy the Wii-U for that :D

Source:

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2013/09/wind-waker-hd-wii-u/

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

I had a lot of fun with Wind Waker when I played it on the GameCube.

I think I'll get the bundle WiiU + WindWaker HD after my semester ends, if it's still there, else I'll get them separately.

How exactly do you HD toony cellshading? I can see Majora's Mask getting a crazy HD remake, but Wind Waker?

(I want to play it)

How exactly do you HD toony cellshading? I can see Majora's Mask getting a crazy HD remake, but Wind Waker?

(I want to play it)

Something like this I assume: 

Of all the Nintendo games that have had texture updates and been scaled up on emulators Wind Waker is by far the one that scales the best. I think at one stage my desktop background was a screencap someone took of Wind Waker running at 1600x1200 with no alterations. Do that with any other game that old and it looks horrible. They really didn't have to do much, just make it widescreen and take away the jaggies and they were almost there.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

Something like this I assume: 

Of all the Nintendo games that have had texture updates and been scaled up on emulators Wind Waker is by far the one that scales the best. I think at one stage my desktop background was a screencap someone took of Wind Waker running at 1600x1200 with no alterations. Do that with any other game that old and it looks horrible. They really didn't have to do much, just make it widescreen and take away the jaggies and they were almost there.

I haven't played Wind Waker in so long that I really don't see how the graphics are updated..I'd have to see a side-by-side. The game looked so good visually back then that this makes it difficult haha.