1151 cpu blocks, do they even exist?

Title says it all. Do waterblocks for 1151 cpu's exist yet or am I looking in the wrong place? I've seen one's for 115x but does that include 1151? If they don't exist yet, does anyone know when they'll be coming about?

115x

do you know what the X means?

it means X is a variable

x= any real number

x= 0 or 1 or 5 or anything you want

115x=1156=1155=1150=1151

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

this is the only thing i like about intel's "4 holes" mounting mechanism: its a standard they keep to.

my tower cooler is actually only "compatible" with lga1155, but if i wouldnt tell you, you'd think it was designed to fit on an lga1150

Thanks guys. I knew the x was in place of multiple numbers, but from the blocks I looked at 1151 wasn't listed in the compatibility list

3 minutes ago, maremp said:

Where have you been looking? If you're picking EKWB block, it says the LGA 1151 is supported right on the product detail of their Supremacy EVO 115x or EK-Supremacy MX models.

I've been looking on the overclockers uk website. Just found the raystorm is listed as compatible with the 1151 but none of the EK blocks seem to say they are but I'll take your word for it

Just now, 4ndromeda said:

I've been looking on the overclockers uk website. Just found the raystorm is listed as compatible with the 1151 but none of the EK blocks seem to say they are but I'll take your word for it

I always prefer to check the official webpage for informations rather than resellers. Most reputable brands of computer components have great pages and you can learn a lot about what you're going to buy this way and it's also good to verify that it's the right thing for you before you spend your money on it.

Just now, maremp said:

I always prefer to check the official webpage for informations rather than resellers. Most reputable brands of computer components have great pages and you can learn a lot about what you're going to buy this way and it's also good to verify that it's the right thing for you before you spend your money on it.

Yeah I'd never spend money on something before I checked it would be compatible with what I already have don't worry (: I just thought I'd check the OCUK site first as I'll be buying from there anyway as always & it's got everything I need for watercooling there.

6 minutes ago, 4ndromeda said:

I have a ek supremacy mx sitting on my 6600k right now.

my work in progress

i5 6600k  //  16gb g.skill ddr4 3000  //  evga gtx 980

custom water loop

7 minutes ago, 4ndromeda said:

Yeah I'd never spend money on something before I checked it would be compatible with what I already have don't worry (: I just thought I'd check the OCUK site first as I'll be buying from there anyway as always & it's got everything I need for watercooling there.

Well they are selling the same thing that's described on the official product page.