Aw Yea League of Legends Season 3 World Championships

Youbetternot
Riot Games has kicked off the League of Legends Season 3 World Championships, with 14 of the best teams from North America, Europe, South Korea, China, and Southeast Asia battling for $2,000,000 and the title of best League of Legends team in the world.

I am grabbing popcorn and getting ready to rock the Worlds of LoL Worlds

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Still don't see what's so great about this game.

Well, you usually get taken into an asylum if you're openly masochistic don't you?

Error: 410

2zstjx5.jpg

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

I still dont get how LOL is a sport.. But props to them for making money off of it :P

Much much easier to get the players visa's to enter the country to play the games without a big hassle under the new rules. I don't think anyone cares if it's really a sport or not it was just that way for the visa's.

Which is a big thing for Esports so we can have more tournaments going on with a larger and more diverse player base.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

I still dont get how LOL is a sport.. But props to them for making money off of it :P

It's an eSport. esport, it's in the name. 

Have you played it.

For a very short amount of time but still enough time to base the entire game off of.

What is there even supposed to be special about LoL? 
It's a game like any other. 

The onyl difference is that it has a huuuuuge community and riot is investing heavily in esports. 

Uhm. What is so special about Starcraft 2? DOTA 2? CS: GO?

A game does not have to be special to succeed.

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

For a very short amount of time but still enough time to base the entire game off of.

Hmm. When i started playing, i thought it didnt make sense at all, and didnt even like it. For some reason i kept playing adn playing because there was no other game i was playing at that moment. So then i was liking it. Now i've been playing it for over a year and it's still fun. It's not really a game you "finish", because you always get better.