Just out of curiosity, and since I haven't seen a thread like this yet...

JoePro87

What are your internet speeds? Post a Speedtest (or similar) picture, and how much do you pay for it? Who is your provider? 

Personally, I have Metronet gigabit fiber optic internet, and I'll post a pic tomorrow when I'm on my PC (phone is several limited, and that's what I'm on right now).

We only pay $75 a month for it.

Screenshot_2016-03-29-23-13-07.png

Screenaninator: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 Nitro

Procrastinator: AMD FX-8300

Stickaminator: 16GB Crucial Vengance DDR3

Powermathingy: Corsair RM850i

attachamajiggy: Asus M5A97 R2.0 f

Remembrerthing: 240 GB Crucial SSD, 2TB Toshiba HDD

mines a little complicated. we pay for 120 mb/s but my wifi antenna on my computer got damaged and so i get 1 mb/s on my computer. im not sure what we pay for it though.

$180 a month for TV ($70), home phone ($40), and internet ($70) where I live. There is only one "local" provider and cannot get any other service but them. It is practically a monopoly. We get 15 down with 2 up and after 5GB a day it gets throttled. Unless we sell are house and move else where that is our only option. I cannot begin to tell you how much I hate my ISP. They are rude and I know more about their service then the so called "technicians" that come out and fix it every time something goes wrong on their end. 

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

Xfininity (comcast). are the only providers of "high speed" in my area. I pay $70 a month for 30 Mbps (not MB/s) and 4 Mbps up, with a monthly data cap of 300 GB. I can't wait for google fiber, but I've been waiting for so long...

120$ a month for 50mbps.... living in the middle of the woods sucks