Potential leak of new GeForce GTX 1000 series cooler shroud

Tim Q
2 hours ago, NumLock21 said:

It's still original, just with some slight changes. it's not like they did a brand new design. Besides all other gpu will have their own design, so you won't get this, unless you're looking for the reference cooler.

I meant original not in the terms of "being like the first one," but rather standing out and being unique.  

2 hours ago, NumLock21 said:

Now if you look at that carefully, there are 4 screw holes, so that must be the bottom piece. Another piece with the window probably goes on top of that.

Naturally. All the Nvidia shrouds have a glass window. 

- snip-

Sad, I liked the simple and clean design of the previous reference coolers. This is jaggy and gamer-y to me :(

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

Pretty nice. Would definitely be good to design some aesthetically pleasing cards for case with side windows.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, Nvidias Designers has been lazy compared to AMD ones.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking