Scrapyard wars leaked?

spyder

@LinusTech

@Slick

@nicklmg

Seems someone downloaded the vessel exclusive and uploaded it to a file sharing site, followed by leaking the link to the comment section of the latest YT video. 

this happens all the time, this isn't news lol

and I thought Linux was advertising for free media consumption.

I am a loyal LTT subscriber for a number of years and I want to watch the videos whenever I want and however I want it.

Like Mr. Total Biscuit once put it...

Like what are you even doing? Simultaneous releases on all platforms yo'... don't make it difficult for the consumer to consume your product, because if it's easier to click a magnet link than getting it legit, then you're doing something wrong yo'

or something along those lines...

source: https://youtu.be/4hb8NqwqzPM?t=52s

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

10 minutes ago, DXMember said:

I am a loyal LTT subscriber for a number of years and I want to watch the videos whenever I want and however I want it.

10 minutes ago, SPG said:

this happens all the time, this isn't news lol

12 minutes ago, TehStranger? said:

You should provide a link so they know where to go

link removed - LS

Just now, DXMember said:

Yeah he's pretty much spot on yo xD

Please vote for Donald Trump. I am out of sitcoms to watch.

When lyfe gives you HDDs, make SSDs

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, DXMember said:

well then pay for vessel and help support the channel?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

well then pay for vessel and help support the channel?

It's a joke man, I'm six years old

I can eat an ice-cream and wait for the proper youtube release with 1440p resolution, it's no biggie for me

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M

7 minutes ago, DXMember said:

Look at what they have created though, it is an entire business, this is their job - it is what allows them to live and feed themselves, clothe themselves and buy nice things. They can't please everyone, Linus has employees that can't work for free, so he has to make as much money as he can, wherever he can.

Well the guy will be just hit with a copyright claim...but personally I think there is little LTT can do to stem the leaks..

People want to watch scrapyard wars, dont want to pay for vessel, and are not prepared to wait..I think the least they can do is watch the pirated content and then when the official video releases, give them a view for that as well.....

there is no use criticisizing LTT for vessel....they need the money....no way they can just focus on one website for it, they're an actual company now.

Please vote for Donald Trump. I am out of sitcoms to watch.

When lyfe gives you HDDs, make SSDs

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, TehStranger? said:

Look at what they have created though, it is an entire business, this is their job - it is what allows them to live and feed themselves, clothe themselves and buy nice things. They can't please everyone, Linus has employees that can't work for free, so he has to make as much money as he can, wherever he can.

oh, found the actual quote:

https://youtu.be/4hb8NqwqzPM?t=52s

regarding employees and working for free, besides the actual scrapyard wars series I don't feel like the content has increased in quality besides the expensive equipment they've been using to make the pictures prettier, I honestly don't feel like the pure content it self got better from back in the days when it was just Linux and a random camera man following him around the NCIX premises. On the contrary the content has degraded, just a bunch of vague 3 min videos with not enough technical detail in them that leave more questions unanswered than it actually answers. and all that backlash they've been getting for the last year on the more technical videos from the community is not for nothing

Ooh new scrapyard wars! I'll wait for YouTube rather than torrent but when can we expect it to go there?