Is this build compatible and even decent in anyway(just average)

SFAAPK7

Is this build decent enough for gaming (and possibly light video editing)? I went on this forum a couple of months before but for some reason, my topics just stopped but I ended up making a choice on what components to get. But what I found recently was on the compatibility section on the MSI site, some components weren't compatible together. I would just like to double check it. 

My proposed build

Intel Core i5 4590

Cryorig C7

MSI H97I AC (even the Z87I or Z97I if they're available) 

Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2X4G) DDR3-1866 

Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM HDD

EVGA GTX 960 SSC ACX 2.0 2GB 

Thermaltake Core V1 (or Thermaltake Versa N21 just because it looks great)

Super Flower Golden Green HX 550W 80+ Gold PSU

Note. if you suggest to make any changes, I'll have to say that I absolutely NEED WiFi capability

Thanks

Try using PCPartPicker to figure out compatibility, as well as making it easier for us to modify and optimize builds.

As far as your rig, it looks good, but remember that since the Core i5 4590 is a locked chip, you can get away with a B85 or even an H81 chipset motherboard. Furthermore, I'd recommend bumping the video card up to an R9 380 4GB. 4 gigabytes of VRAM is quickly becoming essential in games, and the 4GB 380 costs the same as a 2GB 960, if not less.

Lastly, get one 8GB stick of RAM instead of two 4GB sticks. This will allow you to upgrade to 16 without having to throw away memory, as you'll have a free RAM slot.

i5 12600KF | Zotac RTX 4080 Gaming trinity | Team Vulcan 2x16GB DDR4 3600 | ASRock Z690M-ITX/ac | WD Black SN850x 2TB

Cooler Master NR200P v2 | ID Cooling Zoomflow 280 XT | SeaSonic Focus SGX-750 | Thermalright 2x140mm + 2x120mm aRGB

LG C2 OLED 48" 120hz | Epomaker TH80 (Gateron Yellow) | Logitech MX Master 3 | Koss Porta Pro Comm

Thanks for the answers. 

Yeah sorry for that. Even though it said it was compatible on PCPartPicker, when I checked the MSI site, on the compatibility section for the motherboard, I couldn't find the RAM and the GPU on it so I might have panicked a bit. The reason for the motherboard was for future overclocking potential. I was thinking of the R9 380  but it has a higher TDP so would it make things run hotter and less efficient for an ITX build. And lastly would dual-channel memory on this make a difference. But I should have been clearer because choosing a power supply has been a real pain in the backside so is this choice safe?

Thanks again and sorry for the more questions