Having problem with water cooling

There is air collecting between GPU block and quick disconnect fitting. Usually i let the air out from the quick disconnect fitting and it is fine for awhile. Now all the air gets back in couple hours. And i have no idea why. And there are no leaks.

P_20160323_175307.jpg

It probably has to do something with water itself. Try putting distilled water in that.

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

Just now, jogijs said:

There is air collecting between GPU block and quick disconnect fitting. Usually i let the air out from the quick disconnect fitting and it is fine for awhile. Now all the air gets back in couple hours. And i have no idea why. And there are no leaks.

P_20160323_175307.jpg

You need to fill up your revisor all the way.

i like trains 🙂

1 minute ago, Implosivetech said:

You need to fill up your revisor all the way.

That won't help

2 minutes ago, Djole123 said:

It probably has to do something with water itself. Try putting distilled water in that.

it is xspc ec6 pre mix so i think it should be fine

3 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

Is you res topped off?

no

Just now, jogijs said:

no

That is probably the problem.

i like trains 🙂

what pump

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Your getting air from your res either you need to add more to your res or move your res up so its above that point. 

1 minute ago, Implosivetech said:

That is probably the problem.

i have same problem even if the reservoir is topped off

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

what pump

i don't remember the manufacturer but it is d5

2 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

Your getting air from your res either you need to add more to your res or move your res up so its above that point. 

res is already above that point

1 minute ago, jogijs said:

i don't remember the manufacturer but it is d5

what does your flow rate look like

there should be no bubble there if the D5 is working properly

the D5 can do 1500L/h which is extremely fast

that would push any air bubbles through the loop and into the res

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

It looks like the quick connect path isn't clear.

The connect is clogged so that the liquid is being dammed up on one side of the connect, the air is present because the quick connect is only providing a very small opening for the liquid to travel through.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

1. Make sure your reservoir is full.

2. What speed setting is your D5 current set to? The air won't really get pushed out easily if it is set to 1, and sometimes not even 2.

3. While the pump is running at a decent pace, rock the case back and forth to get that air bubble to move into the reservoir.

Build Log - Liquid Black Fury

11 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

Can you take a picture of your whole system?

P_20160323_183337.jpg

12 minutes ago, Enderman said:

what does your flow rate look like

there should be no bubble there if the D5 is working properly

the D5 can do 1500L/h which is extremely fast

that would push any air bubbles through the loop and into the res

pump speed is on max

1 minute ago, jogijs said:

pump speed is on max

and how fast is the fluid moving?

i cant image that the fluid is moving at full speed and that bubble stays there

you should probably disassemble your loop and take apart your waterblocks because  im pretty sure something is blocking your flow

Spoiler

10 minutes ago, Jidonsu said:

1. Make sure your reservoir is full.

2. What speed setting is your D5 current set to? The air won't really get pushed out easily if it is set to 1, and sometimes not even 2.

3. While the pump is running at a decent pace, rock the case back and forth to get that air bubble to move into the reservoir.

i know how to get air out of the system it's been three times i have rebuild whole water cooling system for this pc

4 minutes ago, Enderman said:

and how fast is the fluid moving?

i cant image that the fluid is moving at full speed and that bubble stays there

you should probably disassemble your loop and take apart your waterblocks because  im pretty sure something is blocking your flow

looks like that's the thing i have to do because the pump is not pushing air fawor only barely, but how long can a d5 pump last

3 minutes ago, jogijs said:

looks like that's the thing i have to do because the pump is not pushing air fawor only barely, but how long can a d5 pump last

d5 can last decades

its the DDC which has a lot of problems

I dont know why yours isnt working correctly but you should definitely remove the loop and test it outside to case to find why your flow rate is so bad

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, Enderman said:

d5 can last decades

its the DDC which has a lot of problems

I dont know why yours isnt working correctly but you should definitely remove the loop and test it outside to case to find why your flow rate is so bad

thank you for advice 

tomorrow going to take everything apart and give an update what i have found

I suggest you to turn that radiator upside down so the fittings are on top because then air gets trapped in tank and that could be the problem