Best Mechanical Keyboard?

OK, so I need help. I'm looking for a mechanical keyboard that has a wrist rest (not necessary, but would be nice), cherry mx blue and possibly macro keys?

I was looking at the Razer BlackWidow Chroma or the CM Trigger Z. I don't know. I need suggestions. Preferably not Corsair. Also, I live in Australia and I don't need a mouse because it comes with the R9 390X2

**EDIT** Full size with the ten keys

K70 is probably the best, idk what you have against Corsair tho... 

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Just now, Swndlr said:

K70 is probably the best, idk what you have against Corsair tho... 

My friend called me a razer fanboy because I had a razer headset and now he has a corsair mouse, keyboard and headset. It's a matter of principle. I was looking at SteelSeries, but their space bars are really small. I was looking at something to match my SteelSeries H Wireless

Just now, spartaman64 said:

razer has kailh keys not cherry and do you want the best regardless of price?

Yeah. In the end, I have to save up for it. My friends have all told me that they really enjoy the razer blackwidow

Just now, jkeasley said:

My friend called me a razer fanboy because I had a razer headset and now he has a corsair mouse, keyboard and headset. It's a matter of principle. I was looking at SteelSeries, but their space bars are really small. I was looking at something to match my SteelSeries H Wireless

Two things - 

One, dont let your friend's choice of peripherals restrict your choice... thats just being an idiot

Two, dont get Razer, look for keyboards with Cherry MX switches. 

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Just now, Swndlr said:

Two things - 

One, dont let your friend's choice of peripherals restrict your choice... thats just being an idiot

Two, dont get Razer, look for keyboards with Cherry MX switches. 

I'm not, I'm just saying that they like the keyboard. They think it's good. I've heard many other good reviews of it

Just now, jkeasley said:

I'm not, I'm just saying that they like the keyboard. They think it's good. I've heard many other good reviews of it

Well why don't you want it then?

3 minutes ago, jkeasley said:

Yeah. In the end, I have to save up for it. My friends have all told me that they really enjoy the razer blackwidow

lol my friend doesnt he was pulling off the keycaps with a keycap tool for cleaning and one of the switches got pulled off.

http://www.amazon.com/QuickFire-Mechanical-Keyboard-ActivLite-Technology/dp/B00JM61264

its not rgb and has limited lighting modes but its great for typing and I don't really care about lighting effects personally

7 minutes ago, jkeasley said:

Being brand loyal is for console plebs. We PCMR members are higher than that. Buy a product because it's good, not because of some brand and fear of judgement.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460Motherboard: Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GBStorage: A-Data Premier Pro SP900 128GBGPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC Video CardCase: Corsair SPEC-01 REDPower Supply: EVGA 600BNetworking Card: TP-Link TL-WDN4800Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" MonitorKeyboard: Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition (Cherry MX Blue) Mouse: Logitech G100s | Quote me and say "Dope Flamingo" if you actually read this. 

I believe that corsair doesn't offer cherry mx blues if I am not mistaken

Cooler Master Storm QuickFire XT / Ultimate, the diffeence between XT and Ultimate is that ultimate has backlight

1 minute ago, DevoChip said:

I believe that corsair doesn't offer cherry mx blues if I am not mistaken

This was typed on a k70 with mx blues, so they do haha.

@jkeasley If you were a raging Razer fanboy what's wrong with that? But seriously though Corsair does have pretty good stuff.

Actually the Logitech G710+ (MX Brown) or G710 (MX Blue) come to mind and they even have macro keys.

(I almost thought that you said you wanted a 10 keyless keyboard.)

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 minute ago, jcw150 said:

This was typed on a k70 with mx blues, so they do haha.

My bad lol

I went through 2 blackwidows before settling on a qpad MK85 with brown switches. The blackwidows both had issues with key ghosting, specifically some keys would register presses if pressed down and rocked back and forth, caused a lot off spelling errors. I'm very happy with the qpad, it's a solid, very simple keyboard and it has served me well. I got my girlfriend a k70 and that is very good aswell and Ducky make high quality stuff too.

5 hours ago, jcw150 said:

Well why don't you want it then?

I was just looking at something with a wrist rest

5 hours ago, spartaman64 said:

lol my friend doesnt he was pulling off the keycaps with a keycap tool for cleaning and one of the switches got pulled off.

http://www.amazon.com/QuickFire-Mechanical-Keyboard-ActivLite-Technology/dp/B00JM61264

its not rgb and has limited lighting modes but its great for typing and I don't really care about lighting effects personally

The blackwidow is rgb. As long as you get the rgb version

6 hours ago, jkeasley said:

I was just looking at something with a wrist rest

The k70 has one

K70 is your best bet. Principles won't pay for your new keyboard's replacement if it breaks or the typing experience you're compensating while using Razer. Punch your friend square in the face when he ridicules you on succumbing to Corsair.

11 hours ago, jkeasley said:

The blackwidow is rgb. As long as you get the rgb version

i was talking about the keyboard i linked 

13 hours ago, jcw150 said:

The k70 has one

Macro Keys??

On 3/20/2016 at 6:34 PM, jkeasley said:

Daskeyboard makes good keyboards. They also have a gaming series.

I like to kill hardware. In 2016 alone I have killed 20 Xeon 5160, and 10+ Pentium 4.