Best case RGB LED's

Aspect11

Hey guys so my computer is amazing and is way over what I expected, but no I would like some RGB LED's.

So which is the best case RGB LED's. (I am in the UK btw)

Specs:

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 3

CPU: Intel Core I7 4790K

GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970

RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB

HDD: Seagate ST3000DM001 3TB

SSD: KINGSTON SV300S37A480G 450GB

Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX

Case: NZXT H440 Red

Monitor: DELL U2412M

Keyboard: Gigabyte Force K7

Mouse: Corsair Sabre RGB

10 minutes ago, DerpDiamonds1 said:

Hey guys so my computer is amazing and is way over what I expected, but no I would like some RGB LED's.

So which is the best case RGB LED's. (I am in the UK btw)

Well, CaseMod's Widebeam series are excellent and are compatible with LED headers on motherboards like ASUS' Aura series...

Nothing to see here ;)

I have a gigabyte z97x gaming 3 board. I was mabey thinking this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Satechi®-Computer-Light-Remote-control/dp/B00QAX8YPY or:

http://www.amazon.com/Logisys-LDXRM12C-Adhesive-Flexible-Extendible/dp/B00H34FPZG preferably the Satechi ones cause they fit my build, but do they work or will they fail.

Specs:

1 hour ago, DerpDiamonds1 said:

I have a gigabyte z97x gaming 3 board. I was mabey thinking this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Satechi®-Computer-Light-Remote-control/dp/B00QAX8YPY or:

http://www.amazon.com/Logisys-LDXRM12C-Adhesive-Flexible-Extendible/dp/B00H34FPZG preferably the Satechi ones cause they fit my build, but do they work or will they fail.

Why not take a look at our selection of RGB kits, all LED strips and cables are wired and sleeved by hand, and we use high quality adhesive foam, which is a lot stronger than the standard LED sticky back, our RGB kits also use a high quality RF remote control so you don't even need to be in the same room to change the colour/mode.

Any questions ask away and I will be happy to answer them

Our website is here - http://addoncustoms.com/ - and we are also based in the UK.

RGB products don't have any images at the moment as we have had issues with our camera equipment.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

1 hour ago, AddonCustoms said:

Why not take a look at our selection of RGB kits, all LED strips and cables are wired and sleeved by hand, and we use high quality adhesive foam, which is a lot stronger than the standard LED sticky back, our RGB kits also use a high quality RF remote control so you don't even need to be in the same room to change the colour/mode.

Any questions ask away and I will be happy to answer them

Our website is here - http://addoncustoms.com/ - and we are also based in the UK.

RGB products don't have any images at the moment as we have had issues with our camera equipment.

So do you have any multi-colour ones?

Specs:

34 minutes ago, DerpDiamonds1 said:

So do you have any multi-colour ones?

Sorry not understanding?  RGB is multicoloured. We have a huge range of both single colour and Multicoloured (RGB)

Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

3 minutes ago, AddonCustoms said:

Sorry not understanding?  RGB is multicoloured. We have a huge range of both single colour and Multicoloured (RGB)

So what length would best fit a NZXT H440 case if I want a sick bright red effect?

Specs:

Just now, DerpDiamonds1 said:

So what length would best fit a NZXT H440 case if I want a sick bright red effect?

If you don't plan on changing the colour then 2x Red LED strips would be better (keep them opposite each other so 1 top and 1 bottom or 1 left and 1 right), LED strip length is down to you but 30cm is the most popular choice and that lights up the case very well even with big cases such as the Corsair 900D. For the cable length, I would suggest estimating and then get a slightly longer length, as you can always hide a longer cable. The Red LED strips are located > Here <

If you want to change the colour then I would suggest an RGB kit which is located > Here <

Addon Customs -

11 minutes ago, AddonCustoms said:

If you don't plan on changing the colour then 2x Red LED strips would be better (keep them opposite each other so 1 top and 1 bottom or 1 left and 1 right), LED strip length is down to you but 30cm is the most popular choice and that lights up the case very well even with big cases such as the Corsair 900D. For the cable length, I would suggest estimating and then get a slightly longer length, as you can always hide a longer cable. The Red LED strips are located > Here <

If you want to change the colour then I would suggest an RGB kit which is located > Here <

I will look now, thanks!

EDIT: Can i have some pictures of the rgb led strips

Specs:

2 hours ago, DerpDiamonds1 said:

I will look now, thanks!

EDIT: Can i have some pictures of the rgb led strips

Here is an very small album or our RGB strips, unfortunately some where taken with an old phone so are not the best quality, and we are having issues with our main camera. Sorry.  - http://imgur.com/a/nYLJt

Addon Customs -

So how do the LED strips connect to the receiver for the remote, moles/ fan header. And if so can I use a third party receiver with it? 

2 minutes ago, DerpDiamonds said:

So how do the LED strips connect to the receiver for the remote, moles/ fan header. And if so can I use a third party receiver with it? 

All the connectors on the cables, LED strips and receiver use RGB female pins, and you use RGB male pins to connect the female ends together. The receiver connects to power via a molex or sata connection. We are working on finding good sata connectors, until then we are using Molex to Sata converters (you will need to PM me to let me know if you want sata).

Some third party controllers are not compatible due to them changing the connections around. That being said most controllers should work.  All our kits come with controllers, so if you don't want a controller and just the RGB LED strips then you can buy them separately (they are listed on the store)

Addon Customs -

8 hours ago, AddonCustoms said:

All the connectors on the cables, LED strips and receiver use RGB female pins, and you use RGB male pins to connect the female ends together. The receiver connects to power via a molex or sata connection. We are working on finding good sata connectors, until then we are using Molex to Sata converters (you will need to PM me to let me know if you want sata).

Some third party controllers are not compatible due to them changing the connections around. That being said most controllers should work.  All our kits come with controllers, so if you don't want a controller and just the RGB LED strips then you can buy them separately (they are listed on the store)

I mean a third party controller like

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00KBPRT2Q/ref=pd_aw_sbs_201_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=41%2BQA-rV2jL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL115_SR115%2C115_&refRID=08P783EY3WJ5EKRZ50Y6

Also where do you think I could put the LED strips in a NZXT H440 Red case.

Specs:

2 hours ago, DerpDiamonds1 said:

Also where do you think I could put the LED strips in a NZXT H440 Red case.

One on the Left side, and one on the right, or you could stick them on the side panel either side of the window, if there is space.

5 hours ago, DerpDiamonds said:

Just wondering why you choose that type of connector.

That controller is IR, it uses infrared to send and receiver signals so you need line of sight and they tend to only work up to 3 meters away, with some requiring a few feet away. That cable coming from the box with the black end needs to be positioned, so it is visible otherwise the controller won't work.

Our controllers work on RF (radio frequency), it does everything that controller and receiver does, but the receiver is smaller, and doesn't need line of sight to work, in fact you don't even need to be in the same room for it to work.

This is our smallest kit for £16.99 it comes with everything you see here, plus a molex power connector (sata also available upon request) for the controller. All wired and sleeved by hand and fully tested before being sent.

Addon Customs -

7 minutes ago, AddonCustoms said:

One on the Left side, and one on the right, or you could stick them on the side panel either side of the window, if there is space.

Just wondering why you choose that type of connector.

That controller is IR, it uses infrared to send and receiver signals so you need line of sight and they tend to only work up to 3 meters away, with some requiring a few feet away. That cable coming from the box with the black end needs to be positioned, so it is visible otherwise the controller won't work.

Our controllers work on RF (radio frequency), it does everything that controller and receiver does, but the receiver is smaller, and doesn't need line of sight to work, in fact you don't even need to be in the same room for it to work.

This is our smallest kit for £16.99 it comes with everything you see here, plus a molex power connector (sata also available upon request) for the controller. All wired and sleeved by hand and fully tested before being sent.

So with the red LED strips and my NZXT H440 case would it be able to light it all up?

Specs:

8 minutes ago, DerpDiamonds1 said:

So with the red LED strips and my NZXT H440 case would it be able to light it all up?

yes. 2x 30cm strips would be find, in fact I have had customers use 2x 30cm strips to light up huge cases like the Corsair 900D.

Addon Customs -

Just now, AddonCustoms said:

yes. 2x 30cm strips would be find, in fact I have had customers use 2x 30cm strips to light up huge cases like the Corsair 900D.

Thanks for the support, I think I might get some and test out different combinations. I might just get the red ones, since I will only want the red accent because I have a red and black build.

Specs:

13 minutes ago, DerpDiamonds1 said:

Thanks for the support, I think I might get some and test out different combinations. I might just get the red ones, since I will only want the red accent because I have a red and black build.

No problem, its what I am here for. Any more question just ask away and I will be happy to answer them.

Addon Customs -

1 hour ago, AddonCustoms said:

No problem, its what I am here for. Any more question just ask away and I will be happy to answer them.

Just asking, I am looking to buy, but i don't know if your website and everything is secure and reliable if you know what I mean. I can't access the privacy policy because there was an error, so can you guys help me

Specs:

2 minutes ago, DerpDiamonds1 said:

Just asking, I am looking to buy, but i don't know if your website and everything is secure and reliable if you know what I mean. I can't access the privacy policy because there was an error, so can you guys help me

Payments are process via Paypal, and transactions on our site (as well as logins) are encrypted with SSL,  Privacy Policy is currently being redone but you can find it > here <

Addon Customs -

2 minutes ago, AddonCustoms said:

Payments are process via Paypal, and transactions on our site (as well as logins) are encrypted with SSL,  Privacy Policy is currently being redone but you can find it > here <

Thanks just read it and it looks pretty trustworthy!

Specs:

I'm using Addon Customs LED's in my latest build, 2 strips are on the sides (not in the best places to light up the case) and two others behind the GPU's (AC actually uses my photo as Profile Pic (with permission)

This image is unedited to give you an idea about how bright they are

56eecfffa5d22_HAFFS1.thumb.jpg.d22dbf686

On 20/03/2016 at 4:22 PM, AddonCustoms said:

I have ordered them, so hopefully they so come either Wednesday or Thursday.

Specs: