The division worth buying

Julius159
Go to solution Solved by Samfisher,
32 minutes ago, MourningSouls said:

It is an RPG that happens to be a 3rd person shooter. Shooters are easy to get into, but RPG's less so.

It's also an RPG that does not have big power jumps like most RPGs do.  It's a very very slow grind where loot matters more than your ability to aim which is why I will not be playing it.

Hello after the the division realise I been thinking should I buy game or not, so I would like to hear from people who is playing game what games are pros and cons. 

While the earliest chance I'll have to get my hands on it is tomorrow, based on my beta experiences and what I've seen via Twitch I'll be quite happy to spend the money.

That said, it is absolutely not a game for everybody. There is a lot of grinding and repetition, and the PVP system heavily penalizes the loser of a fight, and doesn't seem to rewards the winner enough to take the risk.

It is an RPG that happens to be a 3rd person shooter. Shooters are easy to get into, but RPG's less so.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

32 minutes ago, MourningSouls said:

It's also an RPG that does not have big power jumps like most RPGs do.  It's a very very slow grind where loot matters more than your ability to aim which is why I will not be playing it.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

8 hours ago, Julius159 said:

Thank you all, for I will not buy this game I better buy new need fro speed then :)

I have left it installing ! Is it good ?

AMD (and proud) r7 1700 4ghz- 

also (1600) 

asus rog crosshairs vi hero x370-

MSI 980ti G6 1506mhz slix2 -

h110 pull - acer xb270hu 1440p -

corsair 750D - corsair 16gb 2933