Where to but Nvidida Reference GPUs In europe and online (more specifically Germany)?

Are there any sites that sell Reference Nvidia Cards at a reasonable price and ship inside europe, or actual shops in Germany? I've been trying to find them but i can only find them at Best Buy at somewhat awful prices (incl. P&P ffrom the States)

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X 4.4GHz | GPU: RTX 3070 FE | RAM: Corsair Dominator RGB 4x8GB 3600MHz DDR4 | MoBo: ASUS Crosshair Hero VIII  | Case: Corsair 5000D AF CPU cooler: Corsair H150i CapellixPSU: Corsair RM850x |

The only place I could find mine was ebay.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

3 minutes ago, Ranger515 said:

Are there any sites that sell Reference Nvidia Cards at a reasonable price and ship inside europe, or actual shops in Germany? I've been trying to find them but i can only find them at Best Buy at somewhat awful prices (incl. P&P ffrom the States)

Where DOES one but a reference GPU?

HOW does one but a reference GPU?

SO MANY QUESTIONS

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

1 minute ago, Stardar1 said:

Where DOES one but a reference GPU?

HOW does one but a reference GPU?

SO MANY QUESTIONS

buy*

now calm your tips

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Just now, TidaLWaveZ said:

The only place I could find mine was ebay.

Could only find "create Pro" mac ones from the U.S :/

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X 4.4GHz | GPU: RTX 3070 FE | RAM: Corsair Dominator RGB 4x8GB 3600MHz DDR4 | MoBo: ASUS Crosshair Hero VIII  | Case: Corsair 5000D AF CPU cooler: Corsair H150i CapellixPSU: Corsair RM850x |

I think you'll just have to look really hard to find the right one.
I do know that digicom24 has a few reference 980ti cards listed but I don't know if that is the card you're looking for.

http://www.digicom24.de/index.php

CPU: Intel core i7 4930K @4,3Ghz w Apogee HD MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS RAM: 32GB Vengeance 2133MHz GPU: 2x gtx Titan w Bitspower waterblock Storage: 256GB Samsung 830 ssd + 2x WD Black 2TB Case: Corsair C70

Cooling: 1x 360 rad 30mm thick + 1x 360 rad 60mm thick 6x noctua NF-F12 Display: 3x Asus VG248QE Keyboard: corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G500s

2 minutes ago, Ranger515 said:

Could only find "create Pro" mac ones from the U.S :/

Which card are you going for?

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

1 minute ago, Moonzy said:

buy*

now calm your tips

BUT I DONT HAVE ANY TIPS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyways, to answer @OP's question... you might be able to find OEM versions

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

970-980

I know EVGA make reference style ones but i couldnt find a 970, and im not a huge fan of PNY/

1 minute ago, Ranger515 said:

I know EVGA make reference style ones but i couldnt find a 970, and im not a huge fan of PNY/

reference coolers are pretty much always only available upon a gpu launch, to find one after that is like trying to dig through a pile of gold to find a piece of sht

Begs the question why are Reference cards near impossible to come by?

Just now, Moonzy said:

reference coolers are pretty much always only available upon a gpu launch, to find one after that is like trying to dig through a pile of gold to find a piece of sht

I suppose, Its mainly the style that gets to me. Did EVGA even make Reference style 970s?

2 minutes ago, Ranger515 said:

Begs the question why are Reference cards near impossible to come by?

Supply vs demand; not many people want them, so not many end up being made. 

1 minute ago, Ranger515 said:

I suppose, Its mainly the style that gets to me. Did EVGA even make Reference style 970s?

EVGA and Asus are the two brands i know that made the reference style coolers

not sure if asus made one for all though (i forgot which gpu did asus make too)

Just now, Matt100HP said:

Looking for that. Yeah didnt think so. Ill check ASUS next.

ASUS Make the 980 in reference style, but so does EVGA. I suppose apart from actual second hand Reference GPUs there are none for the 970. Except for PNY but ive had horrible experiences with them in the past.

Just now, Matt100HP said:

I found you a reference 970, it's quite expensive though at £330 + international shipping. 

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ocuk-geforce-gtx-970-nvidia-970-cooler-edition-4096mb-gddr5-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-205-ok.html

Its a reference style yes, shipping isnt a massive problem however. How much is thee average 970 in GBP?

Just now, Ranger515 said:

Its a reference style yes, shipping isnt a massive problem however. How much is thee average 970 in GBP?

£250 - £280 depending on which specific card you buy. You're looking at about a £50 to £60 premium for the reference cooler card over something like a Gigabyte G1 or MSI Gaming 970, which are about £270- £280.

Well its not a CATastrophe anyway. i was just hoping there wold be a nice well priced reference style somewhere. ill probaly go for a MSI Gaming 4G in the end. How much do you think the prices will drop when the new series comes out in Autumn?

3 minutes ago, Ranger515 said:

Well its not a CATastrophe anyway. i was just hoping there wold be a nice well priced reference style somewhere. ill probaly go for a MSI Gaming 4G in the end. How much do you think the prices will drop when the new series comes out in Autumn?

Your only chance of getting a reasonably priced reference cooler card seems to be just after a card's launch and the 970 is, in relative terms, ancient. Regarding prices after the launch of the "1070", I have no idea, in all honesty. 

That's fine, thank you for the help anyway.

The real question why would you ? the aftermarket ones are cooler,higher clocks,quiter, so why would you want or need a reference style one?