GTX980Ti MSI seahawk VS Gigabyte Waterforce Which is better?

EvilNeo

im planning to get a  Gigabyte gtx 980Ti eXtreme waterforce but i've noticed that the MSI seahawk is almost the same price at my local country
so which is best?

5 minutes ago, EvilNeo said:

im planning to get a  Gigabyte gtx 980Ti eXtreme waterforce but i've noticed that the MSI seahawk is almost the same price at my local country
so which is best?

Pick whichever one looks best (keeping in mind the tubbing, which is different in each card).

They are both good, and I'd base my choice on looks rather than enything else.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

7 minutes ago, EvilNeo said:

so which is best?

whichever appeals the most to you.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

8 minutes ago, EvilNeo said:

so which is best?

aftermarket cooler doesnt matter much, buy the one that fits your build the most :D

i'd rather have a card that i like than a few mhz

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

i don't give a dime about looks
i'm more concerned about performance :/

Just now, EvilNeo said:

Extreme has a full cover block. Where as the sea hawk only has the core cooled by liquid. I'd go extreme.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

8 minutes ago, EvilNeo said:

You are already planning on buying one of the most powerful consumer grade graphics card there is. The performance difference between a few Mhz won't make or break gameplay.