Best cpu temp monitoring software

Tried hardware monitor but the temps seem to bounce all over the place (load and idle) trying to tweak my overclock to get it stable, currently re evaluating my stock temps but seem to be getting poor readings with due to the jumpy temps in the hwmonitor software. 

3 minutes ago, Bion1985 said:

Tried hardware monitor but the temps seem to bounce all over the place (load and idle) trying to tweak my overclock to get it stable, currently re evaluating my stock temps but seem to be getting poor readings with due to the jumpy temps in the hwmonitor software. 

I recommend speedfan

http://www.almico.com/speedfan451.exe

Almost as cool as my temps  

I use AIDA64, most other software like RealTemp/HWMonitor/Speccy make the temp jump like 20+ from the real one, blame my A8 6600K APU.

2 minutes ago, Bion1985 said:

Can you monitor the temps on speed fan without using the fan controlling options?

Yeah it's got temp monitoring for all components, and is really nice and lightweight (check out the 'exotics' tab).

Almost as cool as my temps  

1 minute ago, ModuleLFS said:

I use AIDA64, most other software like RealTemp/HWMonitor/Speccy make the temp jump like 20+ from the real once, blame my A8 6600K APU.

The trial version of Aida64 won't work for me anymore. Even if I uninstall it and reinstall it says I need to buy it