iPhone to Galaxy s7

ripper101

So I have the iPhone 5c and my upgrade is up and I want to upgrade my phone to the s7 when it comes out because it's the 5.1 inch screen is the perfect size for me. I just use my phone for surfing the web, calling, and texting. I don't play a lot of games. I want to know if going from IOS to Andriod would be a shaky or hard switch 

10 minutes ago, ripper101 said:

So I have the iPhone 5c and my upgrade is up and I want to upgrade my phone to the s7 when it comes out because it's the 5.1 inch screen is the perfect size for me. I just use my phone for surfing the web, calling, and texting. I don't play a lot of games. I want to know if going from IOS to Andriod would be a shaky or hard switch 

what are you doing with your phone? (what apps)

3 minutes ago, mikat said:

what are you doing with your phone? (what apps)

The only game I play right now is Clash Royale. The apps I use the most on my 5c is Safari, YouTube, and iFunny.

It will definitely take time to get used to but the S7 is definitely a amazing phone 

The UI will probably be on top of the list 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I'm getting an S7 on friday when it "officially" comes out

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

46 minutes ago, mikat said:

well clash royale is not out yet on android, so i'd wait until it's on android and then switch :)

Wow that's cool, good game to have as a exclusive. Apple must have paid supercell big money :D

5 hours ago, mikat said:

well clash royale is not out yet on android, so i'd wait until it's on android and then switch :)

That's not true, it's out, I've been playing it for days.