What are your bad habbits?

SSOB

Unlike normal people who bite there nails i bite the inside of my cheek :c hurts

That's painful....

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

for me its loving my computer more than my gf and rubbing one off 

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

My OCD. Tend to check something over way more often than is necessary.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Since none of you guys are saying it, I'll say it for you, chronic masturbation.

I am guilty of this too

I Pi$$ on the toilet seat, due to me being too lazy to put the seat up.

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

Unlike normal people who bite there nails i bite the inside of my cheek :c hurts

On purpose?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I Pi$$ on the toilet seat, due to me being too lazy to put the seat up.

That is gross lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Scratching my balls when im bored?

Since none of you guys are saying it, I'll say it for you, chronic masturbation.

This is normal stuff. Well apart if you are Christian - then you gonna go to hell or on Islam then they cut off your hand.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Well, a little bit private, but i did not always enjoy it, and i don't even think it is that funny because most of the people don't understand why i don't like physical contact and just think i don't like them or think i am rude to them. 

Actually, a couple years ago, a teacher tried to hug me and i almost got kicked out of school because i pushed her away

oh really? im sorry dude didnt think iit was that bad.

Specs cpu:  i7 4770k  mobo: z87-pro RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 770 HDD: WD blue 1TB psu: TX750M case: 550D cooling: H100i monitor: Dell U2410/Samsung sa350

I <3 senheiser, ASUS, Corsair, Intel

Wait what?

Since when is that a bad habit, must have missed the memo

Wait what?

When the chafing starts

oh really? im sorry dude didnt think iit was that bad.

No problem, its hard to understand for most people, i should probably see a psychologist :D

Wait what?

Masturbating can prevent prostate cancer, just sayin' ^_^  

No problem, its hard to understand for most people, i should probably see a psychologist :D

I'M IMMUNE TO CANCER!!!! Wait I shouldn't have said that...

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

If I have good time get to an appointment or to catch a train or something I'm always really slow and inefficient meaning that I always end up having to stress it in the last second if I have to make it. Really annoying and it always happens, especially in the morning.

I need to feel that I have control over the things I do. If I don't have a broad overview or a general idea of my plans and appointments it doesn't really work well for me until I have it planned out.

I tend to be a bit perfectionist sometimes and I have a tendency to look for issues with my stuff (does my new shoes have scratch, does my phone still look new and shiny, fingerprints on glossy surfaces, that sort of thing) if I don't remind myself that it doesn't matter, that sometimes small details are not important and put it behind me.

Other than that, I'm doing all right.  :P

When the chafing starts

Ahh that is a very good point :)

That is true but it wouldn't be wise to whip it out in public and with an excuse like 'it's for medical reasons' :P

On top of smoking a lot, I like to blow my smoke into my PC's intakes so I get to see how efficiently I did my airflow. Which is awesome really, but I'm still blowing smoke into the damn thing.

Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 - Naga 2012 - Naga - Tiamat 2.2 - Electra - Nostromo - Manticor - Scarab - Mouse Bungee - Hoodie - Messenger Bag - Keyboard Bag - L33T Pack - Synapse - Comms - Game Booster 

That is true but it wouldn't be wise to whip it out in public and with an excuse like 'it's for medical reasons' :P

No you just yell "IM FIGHTING CANCER AND IF YOU TRY AND STOP ME THEN YOU SUPPORT CANCER!" 

Defiantly no logical fallacies here

I've eaten my fingernails so much that they now refuse to grow back.

Also when I'm walking in a big crowd, I just try to walk faster so that I can get away from slowly moving crowd.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Eating in front of the pc. Even since I stopped smoking earlier this year,I started eating like crazy. There must be any sort of food whenever I'm in front of the pc. But thank goodness I have high metabolism. But still it's a bad habit..

On purpose?

No

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Buying games on sales and never even installing them.

I'm sure many people can relate xD ._.