Did you ever used to make videos?

Gregrs

Almost everyone has made a video at least once. When I was in 8th grade I made a youtube channel, but only uploaded 2 videos. This was back in 2013, and I'm 17 now (18 in September), so I was basically 14.

Regardless, here's the video and try not to laugh.

Did you guys ever upload videos? If so, share. They're fun to watch.

I used and i still do

my most viewed was a Star Wars Battlefront benchmark with 2.5k views

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 hour ago, Gregrs said:

Almost everyone has made a video at least once. When I was in 8th grade I made a youtube channel, but only uploaded 2 videos. This was back in 2013, and I'm 17 now (18 in September), so I was basically 14.

Regardless, here's the video and try not to laugh.

Did you guys ever upload videos? If so, share. They're fun to watch.

Yeah, only uploaded one, and I'll kill myself before I let anyone see it.

I made a couple just as a way to show my guildies some things, they weren't meant for public consumption but i think they got a few hundreds views anyway lol 

I used to be big into the Flight Sim community several years ago. Became friends with a few of the guys who were making videos at the time, and made a few of my own. We always prided ourselves on using the sim to make videos with more substance than just "wing views". This was probably the best one I made:

The only video I have made (that have made it to YouTube) were never meant for public consumption.

They are only on YouTube because it was a convenient way to share them with friends and to share the few example video I have.

I guess this one is the most intersting

I made to show a friend that you could do good in a game of CoD: Black Ops II with a non-automatic FAL.

It doesn't have commentary or any. It's just me shooting shit.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

My YouTube channel just annoys me for some reason.  I want it to be fun but it always just comes out as: Work; Work; Work; Fun, Oh wait no never mind; Work; Work; Work.

5 hours ago, Qyndryx said:

My YouTube channel just annoys me for some reason.  I want it to be fun but it always just comes out as: Work; Work; Work; Fun, Oh wait no never mind; Work; Work; Work.

I've tried making videos, and I do enjoy making them. Just not when it's only views and no feedback on my commentary or anything at all. I like to know how I'm doing, and if no one says anything, I just assume I did bad.

I feel like everyone has in their life just tried to do YouTube. Same for me.

Used to upload videos about Minecraft pixel arts from around 2011-2013 or something. They got.. Some views. But didn't have the time and motivation anymore to make them (+ I didn't like Minecraft anymore) so I stopped barely before I hit 100 subscribers. like a year ago I started doing YouTube again, just recording myself making graphics design things and speeding it up (AKA: speedarts), but not doing it anymore because my PC is not good enough for it :P

So yeah.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I used to do videos playing PS2 games with an emulator on PC, views were in the thousands, its was k.

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

I uploaded a few videos just for fun, more for myself than anyone else. I also uploaded my dad ploughing snow with a tractor and that somehow has almost 5k views. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I used to do videos on Combat Arms back in 2009 and later for Monday Night Combat (and successor) before I left the shooter scene. I made montage videos and things of that nature. I've had a few videos go beyond the 10K view mark during that time, and editing was fun. I later deleted the channel after I quit shooters.

Was thinking about going back into video editing, but I'm not quite sure what my content would be based on. I'm not terribly good in commentary, and lack of decent recording equipment precludes anything quality done live as well.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…